Forensics

(Dick and Wally don't know each other and there not robin and kidflash)
Richard 'Dick' Grayson works at the GCPD, as a cop. He's more famously known as Bruce Wayne's ward. His ebony hair messy and his blue eyes would blind anyone. He's the youngest recruit on the force, also one of the most trustworthy, so says the dark knight. His parents died when he was eight years old. They were in Gotham city for a show. The acrobats where preforming but Tony Zucco tampered with the wires as they snapped Mary and John Grayson fell to their deaths only leaving their son.

Wallace 'Wally' West, a forensic scientist for the GCPD. Has fiery red hair that could stand out in any crowd and his emerald eyes could shine in the darkest times. One of the youngest on the forensics team. Moved to Gotham city after problems with his parents and moving in with his girlfriend. After a huge argument they split and he has been recently located in the north of Gotham.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wally's POV
So I was siting in the lab, analysing a blood sample from a crime scene. I was really not in the mood this morning, on the way to work I spotted Artemis with her new boyfriend, Roy. I was nearly finished when a human being walked into the lab.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt but I'm here for report on the Dawnson murder, have you finished it because the captain wants it soon." He walked further into lab nervously  like I going murder him. He had black hair that nearly covered his eyes, which were the most fascinating colour, they were a vibrant blue that would draw any one in, he was wearing his officers uniform. I didn't realise that I was staring. "I did say that out loud didn't I?" He said again.

"Oh yeah, sorry zoned out." I said quickly which he chuckled at. I passed him a brown folder about 3cm thick. He smiled at me.

"Thank you." He said walking out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next time I saw this man was a few days later to return the file. I was doing some boring paper work when he strolled in.

"Hey, here's the file I borrowed. I have to go my dad's picking me up." He passed me the file and left. I had to say he was quite hot. That's when I noticed something pink sticking out of the file. My files are very neat nothing is ever sticking out never mind anything colourful. I opened the file to a pink post-it-note with very fancy, curley writing. It read;

Ring me
555-1209
Dick Grayson ;)
(I'm English I do not know American phone number starters so use your imagination)

I smiled at the note, so that was Dick Grayson, ward of Bruce Wayne. Everyone wants to date him. I sigh, it's probably a joke or a dare, who wants to date me. You'd have to be insane to, Artemis sure was.

I waited until my shift ended to call Dick. I was running home, I was always a good runner, more of a long distance than a sprinter, like my uncle. It took me about 30 minutes to get home.

When I got to my apartment in the north of Gotham, I spent about three minutes to find the key and open the door. I walked in, shut the door and flopped on the couch. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialed Dick's number. It rings about three times when I hear:

Hello. My heart stops, what am I going to say?

"Um hey."

Oh, is it the cute ginger from forensics.

"Um ginger, yes, forensics, yes, cute, I think you got the wrong guy."

Are you Wally West?

"Yes? Is this Dick Grayson?"

Yes it is. So I was thinking maybe you would like to go on a date with me. He sounded extremely embrassed.

"I would love to. How does Friday sound?"

Amazing. I'll pick you up at 7.

"Do you even know where I live?"

I will when you tell me at work tomorrow, wait a second, TIM, DAMIAN STOP FIGHTING JASON STOP INCORAGING THEM! sorry but I have to go dad will kill me if anything gets broken. Bye.

"Bye."

Friday. Wait till Friday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's finally Friday. It's going to be amazing. I have a date with Dick Grayson, me of all people it's insane. How I'd love to brag to Artemis about this. I was wearing my favourite red flash top, black jeans and red vans. I thought I looked good enough let's just hope it's nothing fancy.

I heard a knock on the door. He's here. I walked over to the door and opened it to see the ebony man there. I smiled as did he.

"Hey, shall we go?" He said and grabbed my hand. He was wearing a black nightwing top, dark blue jeans and black vans. I smiled even wider, grabbed my keys and locked up.

"So where we going?" I asked looking at Dick who was just smiling. He responded after we got out of the building and to his very fancy car.

"One of my favourite restaurants." We got in and he started to drive. I looked around to see all the buildings in Gotham pass by. After about ten minutes we stopped outside the American Diner. I loved this place. We got out the car and Dick locked it. He grabbed my hand before we walked in.

--Time skip--

We walked out of the restaurant laughing.

"How can you eat that much and still look skinny?" He smiled looking into my eye.

"Because I'm batman." I said trying to do a batman voice.

"No that's my dad."

"WHAT?" We then laughed our asses off. We then got in his car as he drove me home. "I had a great time tonight." I randomly said.

"So did I. I would like to do it again." I got out of his car. But before I left I felt someone's lips on mine. I look to see Dick kissing me. When we pulled away he said,

"Call me." He went back to the car saved and blew a kiss then drove off.

Merry Christmas it's my birthday in two days so here's a present for you all. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!