I got tagged

Thanks MADMACK2003 for tagging me. So here are some people I nominated for the 20 things you hate
LIZLeMoNS levi_eren_titan Crimson595 Suzsuzlynn58 AMbrodkey  mycreator1817 daughterofthebat Fanny418 _Lil_Monster_ graciecon _xcolourful_tearsx_

I picked the first 9 of the top of my follow list thing the rest I picked my self _xcolourful_tearsx_ don't kill me when you next see me.

So like I said before you must name 20 things you hate, you have to go into detail. Simple.

1) when people say happy Christmas.  It's MERRY Christmas and a HAPPY new year. Sorry if you say that it just doesn't sound right.

2) when people talk about you and your still in the room. I really hate that.

3) my school and I'm pretty sure if you go to my school and you straight you will hate it its an all girl school and some of those teachers are homophobic bitchs like  don't work in an all girl school if your a homophobe, simples.

4) British stereotypes, ps not all of us love tea, I love coffee. Just saying.

5) sports. Simple... ish it's not that I don't like sports it's sports don't like me. All the rules confuse me and I'm never picked for a team sir has to put me in one. The I'm always put in defence, where is defence like I'm sorry do want me goal keeper or just defence. And once my team thought it was a good idea to put me in attack. One of the girls turned around to me as went 'Don't. Shot. Pass. To. Me.' I was like thanks for the vote of confidence.

6) love. I fall in love then I'm too stupid enough to either tell or hide. When I tell people laugh and when I hide people move on and don't even notice you existence that breaks your heart even more.

7) A person in my form. This girl just sits there counting her money like I'm rich kneel before peasants. Then she goes in PSHE 'I don't see why people have low self  esteem.' Well you pretty and rich so yeah you won't know what it's like. Then right if she calls you a bitch it's fine but if it's the other way round your the worst person in the world.

8) my spelling I can't spell. Simple.

9) the fact that I know songs that other people don't know. So when someone says a song lyric that they don't realise I start to sing the song.

10) when people think they know you but they really don't.

11) when there is NO food in the house when you've had a bad day and need to binge eat.

12) the fact I got a very high mark in English. I don't like English I'm bloodly English. Everyone thinks I'm going to get A's and shit yeah my likely grades are A's but that's in maths and science.

13) mushrooms, hate them. Don't like the taste and texture.

14) my old phone. Even before I broke it its was shit didn't let me type. Then I dropped it and cracked the screen and now half the screen don't work.

15) the number 13 yeah people are like it's Friday the 13th everyone's going to die. No one is going to die. My friend was born on Friday the 13. I understand if you  have a reason but when you don't it's just not needed.

16) when people hate on sci-fi. Sci-fi is amazing, that's all.

17) when people hate on comics. Comics are fantastic, that's all.

18) when people crush my dreams. Yes I'm still waiting for superpowers but that doesn't mean any thing. I still have dreams like those bitchs.

19) when people hate on Disney. Disney is awesome, that's all.

20) my self esteem is practically non existent. Simple.

Ps this is not a rant my rants are a lot worse.