Cuteness

Dick POV
Wally and I have been going out for three and a half years now, he's really helped through the hole thing, Jason being dead, Bruce kicking me out, my parents deaths anniversary and Tim and Damian not talking to me for some reason. So as normal, I bolt up from a nightmare and start to cry silently, so not to wake Wally. I was sobbing for about five minutes until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I look up to see Wally's face, which calms me down slightly, knowing he's there is all I need.

"Dick, you okay?" He asked his face written with concern, I rest my head on his chest.

"Yeah, I'm fine Wally, just a nightmare that's all." He looks down at me and sighs.

"Dick, your nightmares are slightly different from normal nightmares. What happened?" He asked, I sigh, I can't avoid that question with him Bruce would normally ask if it was the same one with my parents but I would just say it was even if it wasn't. But with Wally it's different I can't lie to him.

"Bruce and Damian where shouting at me s-saying I-I w-was u-useless a-and s-saying I-I s-shouldn't h-have b-been a-adopted b-by h-him a-and s-saying I-it w-was a-all m-my f-fault I-I l-let m-my p-parents f-fall a-and I-I c-could've c-caught h-her.  T-then T-Tim s-shouted a-at m-me s-saying I-I c-could've s-saved J-Jason a-and t-then B-Bruce t-told m-me t-that I-I'm a-a d-disappointment i-in t-the b-batfamily." I cried into Wally's chest as he rubbed circles on my back.

"It's okay Dick, your not useless, It wasn't you fault what happened with your parents you were only eight, not even Bruce could save Jason so it's not your fault what happened to him and you are not anything near a disappointment to the batfamily with out you Batman would have Jason, Tim or Damian. You were the first robin." By the end I started to calm down and when I was finally calm I looked him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Wally for being such a pain to you waking you up in the middle of the night." He looked at me shocked.

"Dick, not a pain, I love you and I would run to the end of the universe for you, and all I want is for you to be happy so if I have to wake up in the middle of the night for you, I will." He the kisses me on the cheek and then we fell asleep in each other's arms. Once in a long while I had a good dream.