So cute

Dick's POV
The team where on a mission, apart from me. Bats said something about my past and something about a circus. Bats doesn't want me to have panic attack in front of the team. So I'm sitting in the cave board out of my mind. I sit on the cauch with legs over the back and my back on the seat. That's when the zeta tubes called out Batman and Flash's name thats when I stand up to go see them.

When I get there I see Bats and Flash with five children that can't be more than four. But one caught my eye, he was in Flash's arms. He had bright red hair, emerald green eyes. He was a lot skinner than the other boy's.

"How do we take care of all of them?" The flash asked my mentor who then turned to me.
"Robin, you're babysitting. Good." I didn't have time to reply, Bat's gave me a child that looked a lot like superboy and then left. Flash then put the child he had down and followed bats.

"So what am I going to do with you lot?" I sigh. Putting the child in my hand down. "Let's watch a movie." Most of them cheered when I said that.

---time skip---

It took about ten minutes to finally pick a movie, so we started watching Pocahontas. After about half an hour they all fell asleep. The red head on my lap. I know it's Wally, it's really not that hard to tell. I run my fingers through his hair. I like Wally, in more than a friend way. I don't want him to know, that will just end rejection and that will hurt me badly, I can't take anymore rejections.

I start to drift of into sleep when I heard crying. I looked to see the boy on my lap crying.

"Shhh Wally it okay. Don't Worry I'm here. We all love you don't worry..." I say to the boy, I know Wally's dad used be abusive and Wally still has nightmares about him. I rub circles on his small back. "Wally, Barry loves you, Iris loves you, the team loves you, I love you." I quickly relize what I said and slap my other hand over my mouth but bring it down. I hope he doesn't remember this. "In a friend way." I add. Wally soon fell asleep. Shorty after so did I.

When I wake up I see Wally's face but not four year old Wally, a fithteen year old one.

"I love you to." He says and kisses my on the lips, it's short, he pulls away. He then speeds off.