What in batman's name

Dick POV
Wally and I were sitting in the cave with the team. M'gann was cooking, Connor was watching static, Artemis was reading some magazine with the famous Dick Grayson on the front. Kaldur was reading The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the wardrobe. I was sitting on Wally's lap while he was trying to make a conversation. Thats when Batman came in.

"Team come to the mission room." I jumped off of Wally's lap and then ran to the mission room. "Team there has been an energy spike in coast city, we want you to check it out. Dismissed." With that we left for our mission.

In the bio ship it was pretty dull, KF was trying to make a conversation. "So anyone else want to start talking..."

"We're here." Kaldur finally states. So we start to exit the bio ship. It takes a hole five mimutes to find out were the energy spike came from.

Some people were scattered in a heap, I counted six, five male and one female. The woman had red hair, dark  unlike Wally's who's is bright red, she also had blue eyes, she looked about 5ft 7in. One of the men had long blond hair and blue eyes.He looked ever tall like 6ft 6in. The one near him had black hair with blue eyes, but some light was coming from his chest. He was tall not as tall as the blond guy but about 6ft 1in. The guy on top of him had short blond hair with blue eyes, he was only a bit taller than the man under him, but about 6ft 3in. Then the guy under his feet had black hair and green eyes. He looked about 6ft 2in. The last man had blond hair and blue eyes which had purple lenses.

"Steve, get off of me." The one with the light in his chest shouted. The one on top of him, the blond one, looked at him.

"Tony, not now, I don't know where we are, do you?" They all finally moved out of their little heap.

"Steve, I don't know where we are." Thats when the other blond one stepped forward.

"What? The great Tony Stark doesn't know something!" He said very sarcasticly.

"Clint, I'm going to say this only once, shut the f*** up."

"Language Tony." The man I think is Steve said. Thats when they all started arguing but one, the man with black hair and green eyes. That's when Wally had enough.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, which soon shut them up.

"Babe, calm down." I whisper in to his ear and give him a quick peck on the check. I turn to the group of people standing before us. "Who are you guys?"

"You don't know? Well I'm the one and only Tony Stark." I look him up and down.

"Never heard of you." Kaldur states. Tony looked shocked at this.

"Y-You don't know who I am?"

"No we don't." M'gann stated.

"Well I'm Tony Stark, one of the richest man in the world, Thats Steve." He pointed to the man that was arguing with earlier. "Thats Bruce." He pointed to the man who wasn't in the arguments. "He's Clint." He pointed to the man with short brown hair. "He's the all mighty Thor." He then pointed to the man with long blond hair. "Last of all this is Natasha." He walked up to me. "Who are you, kid." He then pocked me in the chest.

"One, I'm not a kid. Two, I have an ID to keep safe, Batman's rules. Three, I'm Robin, thats Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian, Artemis and Aqualad." I state pointing at everyone in turn.

"How old are you, like 11?" Clint steped forward and looked down at me. This is where Wally's protectiveness kicked in. He moved in front of me.

"He's 13." He growled. He gave them the best glare he could but I had to help. They then took a few steps back. I was holding back my laugh, they looked so scared.