A dance...

(A/N Wally doesn't know Robin's ID)
Robin's POV
The team was called to a mission room by bats. As we entered the room we saw bats typing on the computer holgram thing. I don't really know what it is. But as soon as we entered batman started to explain our mission.

"There has been death threats on Mr Wayne and his son Richard (Dick) Grayson." I sigh in the background of batmans explanation.

"So, what we going to do, follow them around until some one decides to kill them." Artemis challenged.

"No. You will be presant at the charity ball tonight." Bats said in his emotionless voice. "All of you but Robin will attending."

"Why does he get to skip out?" Wally shouts. Batman gave him a batglare. "*glup*... I ment why will Robin not attend the mission with us?" Wally gave a small fake smile.

"Robin and I have an other mission in Gotham." Batman says with out hesitation.

"Um... Bats what if we... Lets say don't have a dress or tux in their case to wear?" Arty said quietly.

"You have everything you need in you rooms at the cave. You will be at the ball in two hours. Come on Robin." We leave through the zeta tubes. As soon as we are in the batcave.

"What the hell Bruce? I can take care of my self, I don't need the team at the ball." Bruce turns and looks me directly in the eyes.

"Dick, it's for your own safety, as you and Robin. What some one saw you fighting, wouldn't it look weird if billionaires son was fighting, say Harley, so thats why you team is coming." When he finished Alfred came in with cookies. I grab two.

"Fine. *bites into cookie* Fine, fine, *bites into cookie* fine, fine, fine, *bites into cookie* fine, fine, *bites into cookie* fine!" I say quickly as I walk into the manor.

"I need you to have a better attitude, about this." Bruce says.

"I have a great attitude." I reply (please say someone gets that reference).

I go up stairs to find a tux. I walk into my room then into my walk in wardrobe. I go over to where Alfred puts my suits. I pick out a pitch black three piece with a bright red tie. I change into it then down stairs to meet Bruce.

--one hour later--

All of Bruce's guests have now arrived including the team. I keep looking at Wally, he looks so hot in his tux. Yes, I am gay, pretty much everyone knows. Wally was wearing a pitch black tux with a yellow tie, Kaldur was wearing a navy blue tux with a light blue tie and Connor had a pitch black tux with a dark red and black tie. Artemis was wearing a dark green sleeveless dress, with a split showing her leg, she had silver neckless and matching earings, had silver high heels, her hair down and hadb no make up. M'gann had a one shoulder, short red dress with a black belt, she had a black neckless and matching bracelet, black sparkly flats, her hair in a tight bun and had no makeup.

"Welcome everyone to the Wayne charity ball. I hope you all enjoy your selves." I turn my head to look a Bruce. I sigh, I know I'm not going to enjoy my self.

That's when I saw Wally walk over to me. Shit... Crap.

"You're Richard Grayson right?" He asks me even though he knows the answer.

"Yes I am please call me Dick. What's is your name." I all ready know but it's to keep my ID safe.

"I'm Wally West nice to meet you." We shake hands. He is so hot in that tux.

"So, what do you think of Bruce's charity ball so far?" I ask.

"It's okay, I guess." I know he's lying, I can tell he finds it boring.  I look into his emerald green eyes, oh I am going to regret this.

"Do you want to dance... With me?" I ask, I know he's going to say no, then going to walk from me because he will find me disgusting.

"Yeah, why not, you're kinda cute." What? What?

So we walk up to the dance floor, he puts one hand on my back and I put my one of my hands on his shoulder, our  hand conect. As we start to dance, I hear people start to talk about us but I don't really care. Rest my head on his chest. We stay like that until the night is over.

"Wally!" I shout to him as he was about to leave. I run up to him. "When will I next see you again." I know I will see him at the cave tomorrow but as Dick Grayson who knows when I will next see him.

"How about tomorrow at the cave, Rob." He says I look at him a bit shocked. "You don't think I wouldn't recognise my best friend would you?" But before he could leave I press my lips againest his and he kisses back.