You're not alone

Dick POV
I woke up with a start. Tears freely flowing down my face. I curl into a ball, sobbing. When there was a knock on my door, then it slowly opened to see a red headed teen. I forgot I was in the cave.

"Dick, are you alright?"  He is so cute when he's worried, with his perfect green eyes sparkling.

"I-I am fine." I can see he knows I am lieing

"Dick... No you're not. What's wrong?" I can't lie to him again. He sits next to me on the bed

"It's just a nightmare Wally, okay?"

"Dude, you were screamin', something you want to talk about it?" Why is he so cute, why?

"No." I say bluntly not looking at him. But soon as I look into his eyes, I start crying again. He comes close and pulls me into a hug.

"It's okay. I'm here. You're not alone, I'm here." He said but that made me cry more."Dick, I love you, It's okay." As soon as he said  'I love you' I looked up at him.

"R-Really?" He nods. With out thinking I press my lips againest his. He kissed back after a few minutes we pulled away.

"So, you going to tell me about this dream?"

"W-Well I-I w-watched my p-parents fall and then B-Bruce a-and A-Alfred a-also t-the team and y-you were s-saying 'I n-never loved you' and 'y-you let us die'" I start crying again. Wally hugged me again.

"Thats not ture, Bruce loves you. Alfred loves you. The team loves you. I love you, okay?" We sat there for a while. Until I fell asleep.

I woke to see Wally had fallen asleep in my room, still holding me. My head againest his chest. I love him and he loves me. For the first time in a while I'm happy.