What... What? Part 2

Wally's POV
I felt really bad when Dick left, to be honest I only freaked out when he kissed me, I would've kissed back but I was confused. I sat on the couch in the living room when the rest of the team came in. Connor and M'gann where talking about something. Artemis was complaining about the movie to Kaldur.

"Hey guys." I smiled trying to act normal, well Arty saw right through it. She has grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to her room.

"What's wrong baywatch?" I look down not really wanting to talk about it.

"Nothing." I replied after a minute of silence. She glared at me. "Nothing I swear."

"Wally we both know that's not true. Tell. Me." She growled and increased her glare

"OkIwaswithRobandIaskedforhelponmymathssoheagreedandwewenttomyroomtogetmytextbookandItrippedandfellonhimandwekissed."

"YOU WHAT!" She yelled at me. "YOU KISSED!"

"Yeah maybe." My voice went quite.

"Who. Kissed. Who." She growled.

"Um... Well you see... Artemis... Um... Hekissedme. Butitdoesn'tmatter" I added really. At that she looked really pissed.

"It doesn't matter. IT DOESN'T MATTER! OF COURSE IT MATTERS!" I was starting to back away.

"Artemis calm down." She didn't all she got was angrier. You could see flames in her eyes.

"CALM DOWN, DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" She yelled at me this time. I flinch when she shouted, I don't like when people shout at me or anyone I'm close to it brings back bad memories before I moved in with uncle Barry.

"Artemis please calm down." Say a little more softly. She glares, one that says 'say one more word and you're dead'. "Please." But before I could do anything I fell a hand collide with my face. I look at her and she seems shocked at what she just did. This how are normal fights ended.

"Wally, I-I so sorry I didn't know what I was doing." She sighs. "Maybe we should take a break."

"Sure, lets go I'm sure there's food somewhere here..." she interrupts me.

"No, Wally from us, you and me." Then she walks off but I see her take her phone out. So I decided to go to the manor to see if Dick was ok. Run as fast as I could to get there. When I do get there it only took me 4.02 seconds. I noticed that the door wasn't locked walked in.

"DICK?" I shout into the manor. When I don't hear a reply I run around trying find him. When I get to his room I hear sobs coming from inside. "Dick?" I ask and all I hear is a muffled 'go away Wally'. So I being the 'smart' person I am walked into Dick's room.

"I said go away Wally." Dick says again. He was laying on the bed with tear stained cheeks and pillows. I sit on the bed next to him and he sits up but he doesn't look at me.

"I'm not mad at you and I don't hate you, Dick." I say to him. I look into his vibrant blue eyes and he looks into my eyes. We inch forward and then our lips lock. He falls back with me on top of him. He flings his arms around my neck and I wrap my arms around his waist. I then lick his bottom lip to ask for permission to enter his mouth. He opens his mouth slightly allowing me access and our tongues dance until we break for air.

Just that moment I get a text from Artemis saying;
Sorry babe are we breaking up?

Oh shit.