Are you...

An update yasssssss. Thanks to you guys wattpad is the only place I feel like myself sometimes and I really hope you enjoy my work.

Wally's POV

I hated school. I use to hate going home to my dad. I hated my bullies. But what I still hate the most is when someone is hurt because of me.

Let me take you back in time, when Dick was still Robin, Artemis was still a bitch (that never really changed), M'gann and Connor were still together, Kaldur and Rocket was still a thing and I didn't live with my dad and with uncle Barry.

We were all out on the beach, M'gann had packed us lunch, Connor had 'helped' me bring out all of the stuff. I did most the work (not really). Artemis, Kaldur, Rocket, Zatanna and my baby bird finished off training and followed us to the beach.

We were all having a great time laughing, swimming, eating (mainly eating for me) when I saw Robin walk inside like he wasn't sure if he should be with us.

"Babe?" I yell down the corridor, he turned around in shock. His eyes darted anywhere but my face. "Where you going it's just getting started?"

"I-I have to go Wally. I-It's just something happened and I've got to go." He turns to leave but I grab his wrist to stop him.

"You can at least say good bye to the team." He shakes his head. Then again he wasn't really enjoying him self like the rest of us.

"WALLY I CAN'T! OK JUST LET ME GO!" He yells in my face.

"OH I'M SORRY, THE WORLD OF ROBIN HAS TO WAIT SO DICK GRAYSON COULD LIVE HIS DULL SHITY LIFE!" I know I took it too far but anger just blinded me for a minute. He's been such a bitch lately. "YOU COULD AT LEAST TALK TO FRIENDS FOR ONE IN YOUR LIFE BUT NO YOU JUST HAVE BLOODLY SIT THERE DOING NOTHING. YOU COULD STOP MOANING AT ME FOR ONCE. WHY DON'T YOU JUST PISS OFF, YOU CIRCUS FREAK!"

He runs straight to the zeta tubes and away from me. Tears flowing from his eyes. Shit what have I done.

------time skip brought to you by teamrwby1234------

It's been a week and Dick hasn't shown his face at all. I feel really bad but as Sunday rolls around he returns to the mountain.

"Oh my God, oh my God are you okay I'm so sorry for what I said I..." He cuts me off by hugging me.

"It's okay Wally." I pull to my room to make sure no one will disturb us.

"Babe how are you? Those bullies aren't at you again are th- what is that?" I look down at his wrist to see a bandage wrapped around his wrists. "Dick are you cutting?" His eyes fill with tears. I hugged him tightly as he sobs into my shoulder.

It was all my fault. I was the reason he did it. He hates me. Hell I hate me. I'm useless.

"Wally.... it's not your fault."

Hey guys I need ideas if you want me to do anything I give it a try.