What now?

Wally's POV
So I'm sitting, minding my own business. Connor is out with M'gann shopping, Artemis is with Kaldur sparing. Dicks with Bruce at Wayne manor. I'm ment to be doing homework but I just had a bad feeling, you know, when you feel like something bad has happened.

Thats when the zeta tubes called out Dick's name. I run to see him. When I get there he looks really pissed.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, he looks really, really pissed up close.

"I'm fine." He growled and stomed off. I follow with caution, I don't want to piss him off anymore. He would kill me, boyfriend or not.

I follow him to the gym, when Artemis and Kaldur came out and stopped to say hi but Dick just pushes passed them.

"Why is Rob being such a dick lately." Artemis said.

"What do you mean?" I ask wanting to know whats up with him.

"Well he's been in a bad mood since Friday and he has not been listening, Batman hasn't come to the cave since Friday either."

"What's Batman not being here have anything to do with Robin?" Kaldur pipes up.

"Because those two arn't talking. He was in a bad mood because Bats took him out to speak those two must have had a argument. Thanks guys!" I run to catch up with Dick.

I find Dick punching a punching bag, he notices me there.

"What Wally?" He turns his head to me and looks me in the eyes

"I just wanted to see if you're alright." My eyes slow drop down from his eyes to his arse.

"Wally, are you looking at my arse?"

"What! No, I would never... I swear." He gives me his famous batglare "Yes..." He slowly comes closer to me. When he reaches me, he stands on his tip toes and our lips join. We kiss, but it soon turns into a makeout session. When we finally broke apart we where both out of breath.

"So... Whats up... With you... And Bats?" I manage to say. He looks down. "What now... What happened?"

"He's treating me like I'm a little kid. I can take care of myself, I know what to do and what not to. I'm not 3, I don't need him with me 24/7."

"He loves you thats why he's so overprotective and he's not with you 24/7, because we wouldn't have done all the things we've done with him. Like that time we coloured Artemis's stuff pink." He laughs a little at that.

"I guess you're right."

"I am." He walks off, but before he left he said,
"I love you, Wally." I smile at that.

--Two days later--
Dick came in through the zeta tubes, smiling. Well he's back to his normal happy self again.