Chapter 11 - Control

**Disclaimer** I do not own anything from Teen Wolf

Surprised was an understatement for my reaction when Stiles called me in a frantic state. He had issued me over to his house, apparently with an important finding. I was hoping that he could somehow spruce up my rotten mood that Eric had put me in. I could really use a smile about now.

 Stiles flung the door open before I could even ring the bell to alert him of my presence. Had he been waiting and watching for me? I did not have much time to feel flattered or question because I was dragged inside and into Stiles' room by the arm. He slammed his door shut and paced back and forth, running his hands over what little hair he had on his head.

I was about to ask why he had requested me here so suddenly when he finally froze and faced me with serious eyes. My heart stopped beating for a moment when they met mine. "I found something," he said. 

He brushed past me to his desk, which was cluttered with paper and books. I also couldn't help but notice the small four by six inch photo that was framed and sitting on the corner. It was an old family shot, one that included his mother. I felt sad for Stiles because I understand how difficult it is going on without a mother figure, not because she left or you never really had one in the first place, but because she was taken from you by uncontrollable circumstances.

He grabbed a cell phone off his desk, but I still noticed his laying there. "This was on Lydia's phone,"

"You stole her phone?" I asked.

"That's not the point!" He defended. He shoved the device into my hands. "There was something on it, a video."

I tapped the screen to get it to play, but all I saw was a blur. This was nothing, why would Stiles be so eager to show me this? This video was nothing but something Lydia may have recorded by accident. "Are you sure this is the right one?" I asked.

"Yes, yes!" He exclaimed. He snatched the phone from me and replayed the video. "There! Didn't you see it?"

"See what? What are you talking about?" I asked, becoming increasingly confused. Was I missing something? Or maybe all the stress has finally gotten to Stiles and he is going insane...

"It's The Alpha!" He said, shocked on the blank expression upon my face. "You - you really don't see it?"

My heart sunk slightly as I felt as though I was letting him down in some way. I shook my head. I had seen it in person, but all that was on that phone was a blur to me. I began to wonder who was in the wrong, or more like who was crazy and who was sane. As selfish as it sounds, I was really hoping it wasn't me. 

"But I know this is real," said Stiles, defeated. He let out a huff of air. "Scott won't answer his phone. I haven't heard from him all day,"

"Look, I'm sure he's fine - "

"No, it's not that," interrupted Stiles. He held up the phone in his hand. "I needed to show him this."

"Needed?" I asked.

Stiles let out a frustrated sigh. He appeared as though he was fighting an internal battle within himself as he jerked the phone up and down in his hand. He turned around, running his free hand over his head. After a moment, he faced back to me.

"No one else can see this," he said. 

"Why can't I see it?" I whispered to myself.

Obviously I hadn't done it quietly enough. Stiles jerked his head. "I don't know, and that's what's kind of freaking me out right now," he said.