Chapter 14 - Night School (part 2)

**Disclaimer** Yeah I still don't own Teen Wolf, most likely never will, but I still have to include this because copyright will destroy me

"Why are you here? What are you doing here?" Scott asked Allison the moment we met up in the lobby.

My eyes couldn't help but fall onto Stiles, and his did the same. He strode towards me without hesitation and grasped me in his tight embrace. The hug was brief, as we had more important matters to attend to. We just had to celebrate in the fact that we were both still alive, even with a murderous werewolf roaming the halls.

"Because you asked me to," said Allison. Stiles let go of me and we turned to their conversation.

"I asked you to?" Scott questioned. A worried expression cast across his face, laced with hints of confusion and desperation. He would never have requested for Allison to walk in on something like this. He cares far too much about her safety; we all know that.

Allison pulled out her phone and scrolled until she found the text. Sure enough, it said that it was from Scott. It couldn't possibly have been though, he doesn't even have his phone. Derek broke it during one of his and Eric's little "training" sessions for Scott.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message...?" said Allison. A look of fear crossed her face and the pounding of her heart in my ear was so loud I thought my head would explode.

"Because I didn't," answered Scott. 

"Did you drive here?" Stiles asked quickly.

"Jackson did," said Allison.

"Jackson's here?" said Scott.

"And Lydia," added Allison. "What's going on? Who sent this text?"

Her phone began ringing. Scott and Stiles looked at me for help, as if I knew what to do. Just because I read books and know facts doesn't mean have have the best field experience. That was always the Hale's job. My family just collected the research.

"Where are you?" Allison asked to whoever was on the other end of the phone.

At that same moment the doors burst open behind us. I jumped slightly at the surprise. Lydia and Jackson strode into the lobby, Lydia stuffing her phone back into her bag. 

"Finally," said Lydia. "Can we go now?"

Allison nodded, looking at Scott. A pounding on the ceiling above us caused all six of us to look up. I latched onto Stiles' arm by reaction, but he didn't object. I could hear the beating on the tiles circling and saw out of the corner of my eyes that Scott and Allison had laced hands. 

"Run," ordered Scott.

We all took off up a set of stairs and I could hear the crash behind us. The Alpha had fallen through the ceiling and, with no doubt in my mind, was now hot on our trail. I had no idea how we were going to get out of here alive and without Lydia, Jackson, and Allison finding out about all of the supernatural creatures that take residence in not only Beacon Hills, but all over the world.

We sprinted to a set of double doors with an exit sign over them, the ones that lead into the cafeteria. I dared to look back and saw The Alpha growing and running close behind us on all fours. I tried to blink the memories of that night out of my mind. Ice blue eyes replaced the fiery red ones.

Stiles was the first to push through the doors. Scott locked them behind us. He and Jackson began moving one of the mobile freezers in front of the doors to barricade them from The Alpha. 

"Scott, wait, not here," said Stiles, though I think I was the only one that heard him.

"What was that?" asked Allison. "Scott, what was that?"