Prologue

We made a mistake, there was nothing there. I'll take the blame. Now we run. We run to where we think is best, but all in all it's pointless. Because we'll never be safe. It's getting tiring, running all the time, but it's all we can do.

It gets easier. Seeing death on a daily basis makes you somewhat numb and that's one of the things I fear the most, becoming numb. It's getting harder to tell what's right and wrong now. We all have different theories and different beliefs. But there has to be a common ground, a common line that once you cross, there's no going back. 

I'm getting sick of it. The new world is slowly destroying the sanity that I once had. We've lost so much since the start but the worst part is, we're not even near the end yet. 

We're all changing, losing ourselves to become someone we never thought we'd ever be. Sometimes I can't even recognise myself. My eyes that once held so much life are now empty. My skin is paler and my body is weaker. 

I don't know how long I can keep going, soon I'll be running on fumes. Nothing feels real anymore, I feel like it's all a dream, a nightmare that I can never wake up from. 

I'm losing my mind, my grip on reality is fading. I'm never going to be normal again.

It's making me stronger yet weaker. It's building me up and breaking me down at the same time. And it never stops, the constant fight.

>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<>>>

Welcome to Book 2! I hope you enjoyed the first one!

So the first book was simply just them getting used to the new world and adapting to find their place in the food chain. 

This book is going to have so much more action and drama! All I can say is...a lot of shit is going to go down! Lives will be lost especially the characters you may have grown to love and hearts will be broken because...that's life.

I've decided to bring in new threats so they're not just running from the rain anymore.

One question: Who's point of view do you think this is?

Enjoy the book. Comment and vote if you like or don't like. Thank you! :) 

HAVE FUN!