Chapter 2: Merlin

Chapter 2: Merlin

As soon as I woke up and saw Damon still in his sleep, I decided to prepare the breakfast. I left the room and checked out myself in the mirror. I was wearing my blue dolphin patterned pajama, with the world's worst bed hair. My eyes were still sparkling blue like it has always been and my pale complexion were the two things I loved the most. I combed my white colored hair fixing the messy lumps. After a minute I went to the kitchen and prepared something to eat. As I begun placing the plates, when Zechariah and Damon walked down the kitchen and helped me out. As we finished preparing we ate and got ready for our trip looking for another house.

"Everything is ready!" Damon shouted as he loaded the last baggage in the trunk.

"Okay Damon wait for us inside the car." I replied as I made sure we didn't forgot anything. When I came out the house I saw Claire crying on Zechariah's shoulder.

"Sorry Claire but we can't stay." I heard Zechariah said as he pat Claire.

"I understand." She replied and wiped her tears away. Zechariah wrap his hands around her and said. "Here's some magic for my favorite magician assistant." He took his arms then placed a necklace around her neck and kissed her for one last time.

"I'm going." I said as I pass through them and went straight to the car. When they finished saying their good bye Zechariah followed and got in.

We are now ready to hit the road. I start the engine and drove to the peaceful town of Tip Rock Town passing different land marks like the library where we met Claire, the park where Damon always play, Spinster High where we attend our class for the past few months, and the Tip Rock super market that has those chocolate bars they sell made by the locals. It was just a month for most of the people but when you lived a thousand years you come to learn that in a month a lot of things could happened. As we reminisce our stay in this town we drove to the last spot where we want to see, the cemetery.

"Bye." I heard Zechariah whispered.

We then drove off the town to a highway. It was a quiet trip for us, which bothered me so much. It was like a too good to be true dream, and just as I was expecting too. Three robed men appeared on the road.

"We're here to get our reward." One of them said.

They were all wearing a ragged robe and the only thing I could see is their staffs.

"Then come and get it." I said as I went out of the car summoning my wooden staff.

"That's one ancient staff you got there." The one in the middle said.

"Yeah I get that a lot." I said and smiled at them knowing it would be their last day.

I encrypted a magic circle in the air then a fire appeared engulfing the three guys in robe. When the flame settled it revealed two guys and a girl as their robe burns. One guy was wearing an blue skin tight shirt with navy blue jacket partnered with blue denim pants and black sneakers his hair was brown and shaggy, the other guy was a lot formal he was wearing a black polo coat under a baby blue polo with black neck tie neatly knotted partnered with black straight slacks and a shiny black leather shoes his hair was black colored and neatly trimmed, and finally the girl was wearing a black dress partnered with black knee socks and black stiletto heel shoe, her hair over the shoulder and colored ash brown.

"Long time no see Merlin." I greeted to the guy in black polo coat.

"Indeed. Though I was hoping I could conceal my identity longer to see what my apprentice can do." He said smiling.

"All right then. You sure are a persistent apprentice if I would say. Nobody could last with Merlin for a day, not in a million years." Zachariah said as he gave off a smirk to the students of Merlin. Merlin is a powerful magician, he was my master to be exact. He has been living for about a thousand years already and all because of his magic and not to mention he was able to maintain his youth.