Chapter 8: Jin

Chapter 8: Jin

"Oh come on, stop it you guys." I pleaded them. "Look I'll just call Leo and Regulus to finish the job." I said then their face begun to change. Alpha went back to his grown up size.

"No need for those pesky lions around." Kitsune said now with a star at her back with blue fire in each sides.

"Great. I can't copy total summon. I hate it when you do that." Priam said then smirked. Then a huge stone pillar surrounded us.

"No you can't cage a wolf!" Alpha said then went head on with the stone pillars until it was broken down to pieces.

"Not bad for a wolf!" Kitsune said with a smirked then lunged in the air and losing the star at her back but rather the five blue flames circle around her. First fire flew in an extreme speed going in Priam then it was intercepted by the copy of Alpha earlier, upon contact both magic exploded. Then Kitsune simultaneously fired the four remaining flames and the first of the four flame was intercepted by the Kitsune copy earlier, the second one was intercepted by pillar, the third one was eaten out by a rune, the last one was put off by green shiny leaves.

Upon explosion of the first it caught the attention of Ronan and King. "What the hell that's my magic!" Ronan cursed so loudly. King on the other hand smirked as if his getting psyched up.

After the explosions Alpha took it as a chance for him to lunge at Priam, from above Alpha lunged at his and when he got near a mirror appeared that intercepted him. It took a second upon contact before it broke giving Priam the surprise. Alpha continued to advance at Priam and as soon as he got a good reach of Priam. He clawed him and as soon as Priam recovered he took a step behind but it was too late for him, he is already bleeding from a cut in the left side of his forehead.

"That's the first time someone broke my magic. How did you?" Priam said.

"You magic is indeed remarkable, it would be impossible to break if it was attack head on but I'm not alone remember? Kitsune and I, we've been together for centuries. We know when something is impenetrable. Such as your mirror but since you mirror can't hold any attack at it back-" alpha was explaining.

"Damn that fox. How did you?-" Priam cursed.

"Do that? Simple I created a small scale fire from behind the minute Alpha came contact with your mirror." Kitsune said.

"You can't win against this two Priam." I said but it just made him more pumped up his expression changed from calm to raged. His eyes were full of bloodlust.

"Let's see if you can deal with this." Priam said then laughed like a maniac. When Priam started to encrypt a something in his hands, Alpha and Kitsune stepped back and went into an aggressive stance.

Then I realized the magic his encrypting is Armageddon. "I've been following you for days now." He said then continue in what his doing but it does take him time. I can still stop him.

"Stop that you'll kill yourself! Even if you manage to complete the spell you won't be sure that you can activate that spell! That's spell can only be used by someone with the blood of the high gods! Stop it!" I explained and begged for him to stop but he didn't listen instead he tried to accelerate it.

"Do you think that matters now! I don't care about anything! As long as I kill you I won't mind dying!" He said.

"You live me no choice." I said then started chanting an ancient spell summoning a huge gate appeared before me. "Get at my back!" I told Ronan and King. As soon as They heard me they went to my back. "The Gate of Pandemonium? It's more larger in person." Ronan said.