Chapter 11: Damon Awakens

Jin was holding Aeacus and Cordelia off from intercepting with Cronus and Aesir from defeating Gabriel. King and Yami was having a hard time fighting with Nur while Ronan caged the seven saints in runes. His runes were non violable. As soon as the runes where set. There is no breaking it down. The absolute rule. An old rune magic where the caster sets the runes and encrypted certain rules where no one can break easily. If I'm right the rule of that cage would be. "No saints can pass through this line." And as soon as the runes are set it will be impossible to escape.

I was getting the hang of it. Having no physical form yet power flows through me. Jin was good. The first time I've seen him this serious.

"No time to be amazed." I snap myself out. We need to pass through this now.

"Jin we need to go there now." I said.

Jin made a nod then a sword appeared in his right arm. The sword felt like it was a part of me. At first I didn't understand, but as soon as Jin swung the sword. It hit me. It was my mana making the sword, I was the sword. So this is the unison magic. A magic that unites two individual. Syncing their powers and using it for a greater power. Jin dashed and appeared right before Cordelia, he was about to slash her when she casted a fire explosion magic just in front of her, but it was too slow. With Jin's godlike speed he flipped over her and slashed her down to her knees. The sword cuts through her back then blood bursted. Jin was to be bath by blood but he moved on and dashed to Aeacus who is shaking from disbelief.

"Ronan. That goddess is down." Jin called out and as soon as Ronan heard it he went to the goddess and chained her with restriction runes. Specialized runes that consumes the restricted's mana and use it against the restricted when ever he tries to escape. That's what I remembered from what Ronan has said.

"Sigurd you can still be with the gods. All you have to do is side with us." Aeacus howled as we came into him. Frighten by what he saw he tried to talk it over.

"A puny god like you has no right for my friend." Jin said. "He is not a tool you can use."

Aeacus was pissed as soon as he heard the "puny god". He eyes turned bloodshot and bloodlust radiates all over him. "You're just a human. Without Sigurd you can't even stand on your own." He said.

Jin calmed down and took a deep breath. "Each and everyone of you. Looking down at me just because I am a human." He murmured with such bitterness. The second he blinked I sprout out of his body and started to materialize. Jin dashed to Aeacus who is smiling as if he had already won. Jin was empty handed that time while Aeacus has his double edged sword. He swung it as soon as Jin came near but he intercepted it with his soundscape. The sword bounced of from the loud and heavy frequency of the snap and disorienting Aeacus in the process keeping him unbalance. I focuses on Jin who was wearing an headset. I tried to focus again but I failed. I keep seeing four Jin around Aeacus snapping his finger. With so much sound disorientation. I doubted even a god could break through.

"Jin it's okay to use the last snap." I shouted loud enough to heard with all the war cries. Jin turned to me and nod. I encrypted a sound resistant magic, that will act as a near plug, in every comrade I saw. It took me a while but as soon as I put the last one in Jin. He smiled and appeared in Aeacus back. Taken by surprise he was able to do anything.

"This will hurt a bit." I read Jin's lips as he whispered to Aeacus. I couldn't help but smile. It was a bluff. The first time I heard the snap I was out cold for two weeks. With Jin's hand on the very left ear of Aeacus. He snapped and a loud whistling sound exploded. The air trembled as the sound frequency booms over the entire city. Even with the sound resistant magic most of us was in a bit of disorientation. I looked at Jin and Aeacus. Aeacus was out cold. His eyes were dead and his ear were bleeding.