TWIN BLOOD: The Lost Clan

I'm currently making a new story entitled Twin Blood: The Lost Clan. Please be able to wait for its release. For now here's it's chapter one.

1: Travis: Mercenaries

I like sleeping. Who doesn't?

No problems to deal with, no annoying noises from annoying people, no works to do, nothing just a peaceful doze off. Travis thought, a guy in his sixteen. He has this fair skin complexion, lean scrawny looking body, dark hair, and sea green colored almond eyes.

"Travis we got a job to do." A guy who looks like Travis called out down below of the roof where Travis is laying.

Travis yawned and gave himself a little stretches before he went down to where his twin is, Clovis. "Is it stealing or delivering? Do we fight or assassinate someone?" Travis asked casually as they got out of a villa where Clovis took a request for them to work on.

"We don't do assassination. We're raiding the berserkers and assassins and steal some shits. You remember the last time we get trouble with berserkers?" Clovis replied with a dissatisfaction on his face.

"It was last month and we barely even got out of their castle. So how much are the knights paying us for this job?"

"A hundred and twenty seeds enough for us to lay low for a week."

"Thank goodness a week of nothing but sleeping."

"And food."

The twin started to doze of from what they could do from the money they will get after the job. It sure is nice to be a mercenary they both thought to themselves as they inhales the fresh breeze of the mountain top where the villa stands.

"We better get started with the berserkers they the easiest to infiltrate. Since their just a bunch of muscle heads." Clovis said he got in his black colored motorcycle.

"Muscle heads that would definitely smash our heads once they saw us. I can't wait." Travis replied with lousy sarcasm tone.

They raced down the streets until the emerged themselves into the city. It was a busy city, people rushing from one point to another as if their life depends on them walking. Cars and trucks passes on the streets like humans do. Eventually the twin was caught of in a jam.

"Calm down, we have a whole week to finish the job." Clovis said as he saw Travis cussing because of the whole jam in the street.

"How can you stay calm we can't even move. It's crowded." Travis answered irritated from the whole commotion, unlike his twin brother who stay still and composed.

When the light turned green Travis accelerated first turning into the free way straight to a pier. From there they took a boat straight to the assassin's den. It took them at least half an hour to get to the other side of the island where the assassins are. While on the boat Travis kept bugging Clovis about the matter of masks.

"I think we should really get one of those masks so that we conceal ourselves." Travis pointed out.

"Not again Travis. I told you even if we wear mask they all know us." Clovis argued.

"Can't you imagine how cool is it. Were like ninja spies." Travis replied totally convinced on his idea.

"First it looks totally weird and second there is no such thing as ninja spies." Clovis dropped the conversation as they landed.

Travis and Clovis looked at each other and gave a nod. Travis cheerfulness disappeared as they descended into the forest going to the assassins den. Clovis was on full alert knowing how sensitive assassin's senses are.