Chapter 4: Damon

Chapter 4: Damon

After a few walk we reach down a cave where Damon is hidden.

"There are three people hidden up there." Leo warned us pointing at the top of the cave.

"Show yourselves." I demanded.

Then three figure came to the light.

"Faust." A girl with frost white hair like mine jumped to me. As she got closer her red eyes caught my attention. It was Phoebe, a friend we met during the Great War. She landed right into my arms and the hugged me, she was wearing her usual clothes a white shirt topped by a half open jacket partnered with a skirt and a sandal.

Then after Phoebe was Phoebus her twin, unlike Phoebe's hair, Phoebus' hair is dark black and his eyes were sky blue he was wearing a gray skin tight v neck sweatshirt with a flare black pants and sneaker shoes. "Long time no see." He greeted.

Then finally a lean muscular guy came down, his hair were dark blue and his eyes were blue like mine almost the same shade. He is wearing a black shirt with a huge white magic circle printed on it and a black pants and converse shoes. "If it isn't Laius the hero of the Great War." I said as I got down to personally greet them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Zachariah asked.

"Nothing. We're all here for the same reason Damon." Laius said.

As soon as I heard the name Damon. I reacted then activated a magic circle big enough to scare them.

"If I were you I won't do that. Unlike the other beings who is after all you are on your side." Phoebe said with a huge smile.

"The humans already got their hands of the information about Damon's core and they're after it. Not just that they were able to get different kind of mercenaries and also they got a technology that can detect magic, specifically your magic." Phoebus informed us.

"What do they get for doing this? Why do they need Damon's core?" I asked canceling the magic I was suppose to cast.

"They promised the holy grail with a water from the fountain of youth, in another word immortality. Let's not play dumb here shall we. We all know that Damon's core or rather the infinity stone is what keeps Damon alive." Laius said. As soon as I he finished talking I glared at Zachariah.

"But let's not forget the effort of Zachariah and Faust in keeping Damon alive. Without them transferring their limiter to Damon his body would have bursted and also they know about Ragnarok and they plan on getting their hand of Ragnarok." Phoebus added which made me do my death glare at Zachariah.

"Fine it was my fault that they got the magic bullets and a cup of the so called fountain of youth but I swore upon my life which by the way I don't have, that I never leaked any information about Damon." Zachariah defended himself.

"No need to worry about Ragnarok he's sealed inside the infinity stone like he used to. Damon's in a tube sleeping but right now why are you helping us?" I asked them.

"Simple we are you friends." Phoebe said.

"Putting that aside, why fight over a cup of immortality if the keeper of it is in your side and plus we're not interested in not dying because we've seen what immortality cost. Seeing everything die in front of your eyes while you continue to live on." Laius added.

"Lastly once the humans got their hands of Ragnarok all realm is good as destroyed. They think they can control the destroyer of worlds, humans are getting arrogant now a days and I can't let them do as they please." Phoebus finalized.