Chapter 7: Abyss

Chapter 7: Abyss

When the five birds landed into the ground I got to see everyone. Most of the are people I met during the Great War.

"How's my favorite human doing? An elf with spring's fresh grass like colored hair and a point ears. His around the height of Damon but much older than me. In his left cheek is a insignia of a leaf colored green. His eyes were as brown as the trunk of the tree and his complexion were really fair. His wearing this blue windbreaker vest over his black shirt that has a print that says "The King Has Come" partnered with a brown cargo shorts and a rubber and a cyan and black patterned shoes.

"King!" I blurted out in disbelief of what's in front of me. "What? Why? But! I." I startled as word failed to come out into my mouth.

"I'm in your debt for saving my sister Elaine and more importantly I heard that you're gonna storm the Babylon. So I thought you might need a hand." King said smiling at me.

"But elves don't go on war unless. . ." I was saying but he interrupted me.

"Unless they had harmed one of the fairies. Their smuggling my fairy's wings! They are still in hold of a hundred of my kinds and I'll make them pay for the fairies they killed!" He said with an overwhelming anger coming from his voice.

"How about the Saints? This is a four way war. We're not just gonna be fighting the humans and demons alone but also the Seven Saints." I warned him.

"That's why I left all my soldiers in the Tree of Life. My Cardinal won't be easily be defeated even if it's a Saint." He said confidently.

"Ah yes the Cardinal, the great weapon forged by greatest blacksmith. The precursor of the Heaven's Blade but still stronger and faster, having the essence of the Tree of Beginning in its very soul." A guy in long coat with nothing on top but a bandaged abdomen and a pants. His hair were crimson and spiked everywhere with a goggles worn on his necklace. He also has this spicy red eyes and a scar on his right jaw.

"Oh well if it isn't the creator of Heaven's Blade." King said with a smirk on his face. "Dreyfus."

"What are you doing here." I asked him remembering our last meeting where he got his scar on our fight.

"If it isn't Faust the multicaster magician. Well I want to make sure you win this war for I can't let you die after giving me this scar." He said and pointed at the scar he obtained after our sword fight. "Anyway I must go." Then just by that he's gone.

"You only have 50 people on your side. What are you planning to do?" A guy in who's wearing a black closed cloak who submerged from the shadows.

"Yami, the shadow traveller. It's been awhile now, what made you join my army?" I asked when King and I looked at me.

"I need something in the Tower of Babel, so when I heard your storming it I thought I might join and crash the party. So how do you plan on taking the tower?" He said with a curve on his lips which is the only thing you could see.

"Well that's the Robin Hood of the Great War." King said.

"The Abyss Magic! As soon as I am able to activate it not even the Saints can defeat us and for that I asked Laius, Ronan, Pluto, Zeus, Merlin, and Zachariah to set the magic circle as soon as we get to the city my tomorrow. Then the day after we will be scouting the city then by night we attack." I said.

"Abyss Magic huh, unlimited source of mana that enhance every one blessed by the caster. One of the three high god spell. Who are you exactly?" Yami asked then disappeared.

"I sure will enjoy this." King said then descended into the crowd as he tapped my shoulder when Zachariah came closer.

I looked at Zachariah and he didn't say a word, he just stood there in silence watching the breeze sways the leaf of the tree. "It sure is peaceful." He muttered.