Chapter 5: Faust Sigurd

After Aesir's disappearance I went and help Phoebus and Phoebe. Sapphire was casting a rush of water aimed at Phoebe but he intercepted it with an arrow that freeze the water and broke it into clusters as it collide with the water burst. As soon as the area cleared out Phoebus did an somersault in the air while aiming straight to Sapphire, as he let go of the arrow it electricity materialize in the arrow as it gain speed that it looked like a lighting. While the arrow was in the mid air a wall of branches, roots, and trunks appeared shielding the witches. Before the electricity charged arrow collied to the wall Phoebus had landed into his feet and together with Phoebe they shoot an arrow in the air.

"Get out of there!" I saw Phoebus shouting below. So as instructed I flew away.

When the first arrow hit the wall it turned to ash but it had successfully blocked the first arrow. When they saw the two arrow huge cave appeared protecting them at first I didn't understand what they were doing until the two arrow reached their limit a huge magic circle appeared and a hail of magic arrow rained over the area.

While the rain was on going a fire and water ball was casted rushing to Phoebus and Phoebe and that when Kitsune and Alpha broke in. Kitsune summoned blue flame that ate the red fire casted by Ruby and Alpha on the other side clawed the water ball.

"Thank you." Phoebus said when he saw me landed on their back.

"Should I finish it?" I asked with a smile.

"Let me take care of this." Phoebus replied so I stoop down and I summoning my familiar spirit and letting Phoebus finish it.

When the last volley of arrow was falling down Phoebus and Phoebe was aiming side by side. When the last volley of arrow landed they let go of their arrow at the same time. The arrow then travelled at high speed when a black and white beast appeared beside the arrow in sync one another the started circling one another until it combined as it hit the cave where the witches are and then in a few minutes it bursted.

When the dust settled down a heavily damage witches appeared.

"This isn't done yet! You'll see!" Sapphire said and just like that they disappeared one by one.

"We better catch up on Laius and Zachariah." Phoebe said.

We all nod. We took the air teleporting at high altitude and falling down into a advancing manner that we look like a meteor falling. Before hitting the ground I would cast another void magic that would teleport us in the mid air.

"This is crazy and fun." Phoebe said which I read from her lips. In reply I gave her a big smile and she dragged me closer to her and kissed me in the cheeks and gave off a huge smile.

When we saw Laius magic circle we landed their and got teleported in a cave where Zachariah and Laius seriously damaged.

"What happened?" I asked as I kneeled near Zachariah

"Lear has joined the chase." I heard Laius. "He's after Damon's core the information started to leak. I only manage to escape and leaving a teleportation magic behind." He said weakly.

"Don't talk that's all I need to know. We'll start to travel to Merlin tomorrow for now rest yourselves. Phoebe and Phoebus could you do it for this time?" I said standing and heading outside the cave.

"Healing magic has a big price we can't have you two immobilized too. We'll heal fast anyway." Zachariah said.

"This are just minor damage nothing serious." Laius insisted.

"Let them be." Phoebus said and stood before me. "Shall we?" He turned to me and asked. I replied with a nod.

"Phoebe take care of them we will place surveillance around the forest." Phoebus said.