Chapter 3: Humans

Chapter 3: Humans

Before I totally lost my consciousness I tracked Zachariah by his philosophers stone and made a teleportation spell in his location.

It was dusk when I woke up and we were at a new house.

"You sure did take your time there." Zachariah said looking at me worried.

"Your right I couldn't take him alone." I said with a grin hiding the pain surging throughout my body.

"Jeez, you sure are one reckless magician. Anyway Damon is in the basement hidden with silver and golds everywhere just in case someone dares to steal our little brother they have to get pass Aurum and Argentum." Zachariah said.

"I'll just seal Damon's tube to stop his time." I said then got up.

"I would like to stop you but I don't want to be frozen by your magic." He replied helping me walk. As we make our to the basement I could help but notice there were no silver and gold.

"Since when did you learn magic?" I asked him.

"Don't get me wrong all I did was to put a mist that obscure the sight of everyone that enters and the only to break through this is Aurum and Argentum's feather." He said and revealing a silver and golden feather. He then let it fell to the ground and once it made contact to the floor the room started to reveal golds and silvers and on the middle is a tube holding our precious brother Damon sleeping like he always does.

"Sleeping like always does." I said then encrypted a violet colored magic circle then a chain with violet flame girdled around the tube and then when the magic circle shrunk a hour glass appeared right where the magic circle shrunk. The hour glass stopped, all grains remained up.

As soon as the sealing was completed we went up of the house to change our clothes. I went to the bathroom and wash myself, as I checked over my body it has completely healed from the last battle. As the water from the shower touches my hair and run down through my bare pale skin. I tried to think what Merlin has said. What does Damon want?

After taking a change into a dark blue v-neck shirt with a dream catcher picture which I partnered into a black jogging pants.

"Where you going?" Zachariah asked as he saw me grooming in my room.

"Nowhere. It's just that I guess I'm more comfortable with this." I said then sat to the bed where Zachariah is sitting.

"The humans has joined the hunt. They've learned how to nullify magic using this sort of technology. They're after Damon." He said then looked at me.

"We've killed thousand of bounty hunters and few humans won't be a problem." I said not really that confident in my answer.

"Do you think this is still the right thing to do?" He asked with a sullen voice and instead of looking to me he laid to the bed and just stared at the ceiling.

"All I know is Damon deserves to live and I will do everything for that." I replied laying beside him.

We were shutting our eyes when suddenly someone bursted at the house. We then rushed outside the room expecting a enemy but instead we saw a girl in leaves made dress with a human size dragonfly like wings, her hair was chestnut brown, standing on the first floor of the house.

"Fauna what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"It's not just her. I'm also here." A person in the shadow said.

"This magic! Selena!" I exclaimed with confusion. "How come your still alive?"

Selena then reveal herself by stepping off the shadow. She was still the same, wearing her favorite crimson dress with her black long hair that reaches her buttocks, her eyes was still as gray as the day we lost her.