Chapter 12: The Turning Point

It's time to finish this war once and for all. I woke up knowing this. This war has to stop one way or another.

As I opened my eyes Jin was sleeping right beside me, wearing a mask. He must have guarded me the whole time. Once I got up he immediately woke up and saw me.

"You should be resting." He said weakly.

I turn around me and saw my injured comrades. Not far from us were the human soldier and civilians who got into the mix ups. I turn to the further directions and saw bodies covered with white cloth.

"Are they?-" I was suppose to ask but Jin answered right away.

"Dead." He said. "Five of our comrades died, it's seems that Leviathan got them. Troy, Laius, Merlin, and his apprentices are badly wounded." He reported.

"Jin why are you in a mask?" I asked in curiosity plus he totally look stupid on it.

"This wolf mask. Uh-" he was explaining when Ronan came rushing to us.

"Faust!" He called out. "Leviathan's army has reach the next town. They've got it under their hands the gods are having a fight with Leviathans army." He reported.

"How long had I been out?" I asked.

"Your out cold for almost 24 hours." He responded.

"We can't do anything but to wait. In our current states we can't do anything yet. Getting us all killed will be the end of this war." Jin reminded me.

"So the gods have decided to play the hero huh?" I asked myself and dive in into my own thoughts. Just what the hell is going on. "Any more?"

"Zachariah, Pluto, Zues, The twin archer, and Yami went to the next city to warn them. King and Cronus they went to the human laboratory to save the kins of King. Six of Saints went to the city being attacked try to save any survivors left. One of them stayed here and one child god has been treating the wounded non stop but for now their taking their rest." Ronan continued.

"Will have to endure this for awhile. As long as we live we can this age will not come to its end. We will be the hope of those who can't fight." I said trying to sound strong.

"For now are you okay? How's your shoulder?" Jin asked.

"I'm good. I'll take a look inside Babylon to see if there is something that can help us." I said they went outside passing a lot of sleeping humans and sorcerers. As soon as I got up to the ground the air brushed to my face. I wasted no time got my feet going. The once beautiful city was turned into a total havoc. Buildings torn down to its feet. Burned bodies where left from the battle. Soots where everywhere. The colorful city was not burned down to its ruin.

It was sunset when I came out.

"After Ragnarok awaken he burned the whole city into ashes. Those who wasn't able to get out was burned." Jin said with a sullen voice. I continued to walk and said nothing.

After a walk across the city, we finally reach the Tower of Babel. The tower were scrap down but still standing tall. They sure did made sure that the tower will withstand chaos. I took another look around and saw nothing but ruins. So I continued to walk, entering the tower. I searched floors after floors after floors. Jin kept on feeding me information while we went up to the tower. After a few hours of walking and climbing. The stairs, we finally reached the top.

Then the image of Damon begun to run to my head once again. I tried to push it away at the very back of my brain and continue to find something that can help us and it did pay off. On the center where Damon's seal was broken was a magic circle. It was burning magma, it must be Leviathan's magic. I told a look closer and tried analyze the circle.