Chapter 15: The New Age

"Come on slowpoke." Sigurd said. We were climbing a mountain with Jin.

"Would you quit calling me names." I said as I catch up.

After a year we finally restore the five cities. Sigurd decided that we should live away from humans, gods, saints, or demon. His parents were against it but they didn't have any choice but to say yes. Though they said they would visit from time to time.

The gods on the other hands was ruled by a new ruler, Aesir. He didn't take the task seriously he just let the gods do what they wanted to do all he cares is that they will never kill anyone. Having a prankster as the head of the gods realm. It's became quite lively up there.

The other mages went back to their own lives. Merlin became a teacher in the Euphoria, teaching students how to do the art do magic. Ronan asked to stay in the kingdom of King once he knew about the ancient scrolls. Laius and the twin archer said they would explorer the world. The other left without a word.

"Old man come on." Sigurd called me again.

As the year came Sigurd's body became different than mine. He became a lot bigger. While I on the other hand was still scrawny.

"Does the Ragnarok need some help I lifting his bag." Jin teased me.

I took a deep breath and run pass throughout them. "Hey! That was unfair!" Jin called and dash while Sigurd came laughing at us when he suddenly appeared at the river bank where we build a house nearby.

"You two you never learn do you." He said while laughing.

Jin turned towards me with a grin. We both dashed over Sigurd and grab his bag away from him as Jin tossed him to the water. Before he hits the water he teleported at our back then our bag were suddenly gone.

"You never learn do you." He said then pushed the both of us in the water.

We were still fully clothed when he pushed us but as soon as we got soaked, we were completely naked. Then Sigurd started laughing holding our clothes in his hand.

I guess I failed my destiny. Ragnarok the destroyer of worlds is in a river completely naked and being laughed at. I guess it's better this way. I didn't have a choice to be the Ragnarok. It was just me. It was never my choice but I guess it is my choice to live by it.

This is my choice.

We were happy. When Damon and Zachariah's body appeared before us. "Thank you brother." They said in unison while disappearing like a sand blown by the wind.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"You were definitely expecting a fight there." Sigurd said.

"Am not!" I reacted.

"You were." Jin said.

Then Sigurd came laughing then stripping as he jumped into the river. "You don't have to worry anything about I'm here win you." He said in the mid air.

Yes the monster is gone. I'm Faust and this is my choice.

"What are your thinking again. I told you don't think you suck at that." Sigurd said.

"Just like my master it's not just you anymore." Jin added.

"Yeah. The new age has come. A new beginning. A whole new world." I said then dash to them pushing them into the water.

The darkness in me has been casted out.

"That's right enjoy the time of the light because everything would change when darkness comes." Reaper said as he appeared above us. Then I realized all his familiar was out.

"Come on guys don't be a party pooper." Sigurd complained.

"The laid back god. The most laziest god. The happy go lucky god. Those title does suit you well." Cronus said.

Sigurd just smiled and let go of a chuckle. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Since everyone thought you died there has been a new person pulling the strings in the dark. To think that he manage to control Leviathan and bring him back." Sigurd said.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Oh don't worry about it. He's weak and a coward that's the reason he never gets out of the shadow. The time he'll come out won't be in this era but when the time comes we'll be there to finish him off." He replied with confidence. "But for now." He said then everyone was in a swimming attire and on the pool. "We're gonna slack off and don't mind the problem." He said.

That's right I don't have to worry. I am not alone in this one or never will be. I smiled then rushed to everyone. "Let's have fun." I shouted then made a splash where majority of them are.