Chapter 10: The 11th and 12th Familiar

"I told you do not be afraid with a plead of a heart like yours even death answered" Cronus said pointing at Grim reaper.

"Undo my seals." Jin told me.

"Let your strongest familiar be free child. He holds your victory in this one." Cronus said.

"Like I will let you!" Azura said then charged with his sword blazing in flames.

"DO! NOT! INTERFERE!" Jin said then appeared at Azura's back then landed a 360 spinning kick sending her back to the other Saint.

"We'll buy you time. Do what you must." King said then charged followed by Ronan and Yami.

Jin turned towards me and kneeled after me. "Do the honor master." He said.

"How many times do I have to tell you don't call me master. Sigurd or Faust would be fine for me." I smiled and went near him and held his neck where a leather collar appeared wrap around him.

As I got out the collar around his neck, all the other familiar went closer and stood in circle. One by one they bursted into light and shoot the light both upward and downward that it looked like we were inside a cage. I then summon a knife at my right hand and held my left arm just above Jin, where Jin has opened his mouth. I wasted no time and cut myself that my blood spilled over Jin and he took it all and grabbed my arm and drunk straight through it. Then when Jin stopped he looked at me.

"Sigurd why does your blood taste so good." He said with a smile from his mouth with blood stains all over. "Time to finish what we started?"he asked.

I nod and then he closed his eyes and when he opened it. His left eye were colored red. Artemis came closer as soon as everyone's light died out and took a look closer to my cut and she tore a piece of her clothe and wrap it up.

"I still don't get how an ordinary human gets this strong." She murmured.

"Humans are strong. They maybe fragile but they are strong. Specially if it's for someone important to them. They surpasses even the gods or saints just to protect what they oath to protect." Cronus said.

"That human won't survive alone." Grim reaper murmured.

"Then what are we waiting for." Cronus said then he turned to 8 years old child with a weird looking staff then he went and with Jin and the rest of my familiars. When I was about to move my knees betrayed me and made me almost fall of the ground.

"We took the plead of your heart to appear before you to help, but that doesn't mean we get to go here for free. Good thing is you have that replenishing magic above." I heard Cronus in my brain and when I looked at he gave me a smile.

I turned towards the Saint which are completely surrounded and was having a downside in the battle. Jin was ten times faster than he was and the other familiars were intercepting the attacks of the Saints. Even my mother and father was being drawn back by everyone.

Down below me was Zachariah, Zues, Pluto, Phoebus, and Phoebe who's having the upper hand in the battle with Leviathan's army. What bothered me the most is that leviathan haven't joined the fight. On the tower I could see Troy and all the other mages with us dealing with the humans. Also I could see some of our comrades in different floors of the tower fighting with human army and some demons who passed through Zachariah's team. On the top was was Merlin and four more magicians I could barely make the faces but two of them was Loki and Circe but the other two where turning their back against me. On the guard was Dreyfus and Laius making sure Merlin finishes the seal.