Chapter 13: The City of Magic

Sol was easy to find. It was like looking for a candle in a middle of darkness. He radiated so much power that it took me a minute to find him and right after him is Ragnarok. I can't deal two gods on the same time. I also have two gods with me, the King of the Elves, and a human-demon. I have the best army to win this fight.

"Could we talk later. I'm trying to watch Ragnarok. In no time he'll get use to that body and rule over this world then I'll have to dethrone him." Sol said not minding us.

"Sol what did I saw the day I tried to claim my godly spot?" I asked.

"Oh. It's seems that you broke the mind altering magic I casted in you. Now would you go away I'm kinda busy being amused here." Sol said.

"Then what I saw back then was-" I said dumbfounded.

"Yes I tricked you. You didn't stole the stone it was me. I was also the one who made that demon be able to enter our realm. Do you really think a demon can pass my watch? I'm the one pulling the strings just so you know. Now that I explained the truth to you can you leave?" He said said.

"How could you Solace?!" I asked with so much force. Upon hearing his name he turned to me.

"Sigurd the only reason I haven't killed you yet is because you made this come true without you this couldn't have been possible. Now don't push your luck here." He said. His voice were holding so much power. I was kinda scared to be honest but I have a goal in mind.

With nothing in mind I casted Abyss without thinking. What about the magic circle? I asked myself but I was surprise as myself when it worked.

"This isn't called the magic city for nothing. Why are you so suck?" Aesir asked.

I turned sour and looked away. "I know." I answered embarrassed.

"What are we waiting for." Jin said then he took off straight to Sol but he was immediately intercepted by him and and grabbed his foot then threw him on us. Cronus slowed the time for us to be able to catch Jin.

"That sound manipulation of yours was indeed powerful and not to mention your speed, but your just a human." Sol said then went to Aesir. He was so fast that he immediately appeared right at his back.

"Aesir your attack is indeed beyond praise but how about your defense?" Sol said then made a round kick throwing Aesir to our group but Aesir wasn't just a low ranking god. He was able to blocked the attack lessening its damage.

"Not bad you're indeed the son of Darius. I would be disappointed if you couldn't block that one. After all I'm the one who taught you how to fight." Sol said then went after King but King has saw what he did to both Jin and Aesir. As soon as Sol appeared in front of him. His cardinal turned to a spear blocking his kick.

"No trick that you have seen can work on you is it? King of the elves?" Sol said then went through me. As soon as he appeared I front of him. I opened a void teleporting me five meters away from his back. I smiled to him as he did the same.

"The fastest god to ever existed. I never knew you could be so powerful. Helen back on the wars did nothin but to heal. She couldn't even kill." Sol said.

"Maybe if you weren't so cocky." I replied.

"For the most troublesome among all of you." Sol said an turned to Cronus. Unlike the rest of us he didn't attack Cronus. Maybe afraid to get caught in his time spells.

"I'll play alone with all of you for five minutes after that we'll have to go. Euphoria is a good place but there are a lot of villages to save." Sol said.