Chapter 6: Saints

Chapter 6: Saints

"Are we still needed here?" Phoebus asked as he backed down.

"Once you see an opening don't hesitate and shoot and as much as possible be beyond reach." Laius said with a huge smirked on his lips.

With that order the twin then started running away.

"If it isn't Laius the dragon slayer bearer of the absolute defense Aegis." Azura said as she examined Laius. "And a troublesome homunculus with Sigurd. I wonder if I'll stand a chance."

"Are you mocking us." I asked with ferocity in my voice.

She replied with a smile then as she unsheathed her sword. I swung my left hand in the air summoning ten magic circles then fire bursted straight to her. On the other hand Laius moved in front of me as a shadow dashed out of the the explosion straight to me. Laius blocked Azura in the mid air then pushed her back where Zachariah is waiting to slash her. Before Zachariah hits her, she was able to make a swift roll in the mid air then cut Zachariah's arm freeing herself from our attacks. In a minute Zachariah grew his arm back then we fall back.

"Come on Sigurd faster." Laius said.

Then I did a little modification into my gauntlet that the wood like metal is forming a magic circle.

"Zachariah are you okay?" I asked and he just nod and replied the same smile he usually wore.

On a blink Azura was gone where she was standing then appeared above us in the mid air. Her sword suddenly changed into a spear that stretch it's way on us.

"Fall back!" Laius shouted. Upon hearing it a few meter before the head of the spear hits the ground I teleported us a feet in the air. Completely dodging the attack. But when Azura moved the spear it caught us of guard and Zachariah was hit sending him few feet. The spear then changed into a chain that started binding us. Laius was able to run from it but I was caught and then she begun swing it sending me from left to right the from the air to the ground. Before I was able to send to the air again a slash came in freeing me from the chains.

"Magic nullifying chain. How troublesome is that." I said then teleported behind Laius.

"You okay?" He asked.

"A bit." I answered.

"What are you holding back for Sigurd?" Azura asked.

"I'm not really holding back." I said then send a smile.

I then encrypted ancient letters in the air that it looked like chains that continue to grow longer and longer.

"That magic." Laius noticed then stepped behind me.

"Phoebe and Phoebus now!" I shouted then two interweaving arrow past right throughout me straight to Azura. She then slashed it into nothing then swung his sword again but this time a volley of swords appeared before her ready to pierce us.

"Laius back me up. Zach protect them." I said then in a zap Zachariah dive in and created a adamant dome.

Laius blocked the swords using his shield and on the other side while my right hand is busy encrypting. I used my left hand to summon fire magic deflecting some of the swords.

"Get your ass all together to what your doing Sigurd that's a exquisite spell." Laius scolded me.

"Right." I said the went into his back and used my left hand to encrypt the same spell.

"That's a one time spell make sure it hits her." Laius said.

When the swords stopped from falling. Azura changed her weapon into a spear. She swung it then the head of the spear shifted from the main part held by a chain. The head then went straight through me then Laius blocked it with his palm, when it collided it revealed a transparent shield.