Authors Note

Hello my lovely readers. I wanna thank you for reading my work up until the very end. Please leave a comment and some vote behind. Let me know how you think of my story; Treason Against Gods. I would really appreciate it I you let you friends know about my story too.

I know there's some grammar and spelling problems but I'll try to find if my friend could edit them up. Anyway thank you for reading my story. I want you to try checking out my other stories.

Space Disorientation (A Big Hero 6, Rise of the Guardians, How to Train Your Dragon, and Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus Cross-Over FanFiction)

Here's some sneak peak of it:

When Baymax and Hiro found out a person was found in the space portal they decided to enter and save the person and they successfully almost came out the portal safe and sound before it explode to bits but before they even came out the portal started to disorient and started to close, Baymax cant make it out with hiro and the person they saved ao Hiro and Baymax decided to save the girl and get stack in the space-time dimension. When the portal exploded as it closes Baymax and Hiro was warpped into a dimension that leads to another world.

When Hiro open his eyes he saw a guy looking at him with a dragon at his back.

Hiro shouted in shocked and rushed into Baymax. "Who are you?" He asked.

"Im Hiccups and this is my partner Toothless." They said and offered a hand shake.

Then a guy flew straight them and threw a snowball at them. "Who was that." Hiro asked.

"Jack Frost. Thats what he called himself." Hiccups answered.

Then Jack Frost landed on Hiro's back and said hi in a playful way.

Due to Jack Frost power Snow started to fall around them and they started playing Snowball fight Hiro used Baymax to move at extreme speed while Hiccups used Toothless to move around while throwing snowballs and Jack Frost keeps on flying.

While their having fun a huge wave of water washed a guy into the shore. When they noticed it they rushed into the guy.

"Baymax scan him." Hiro ordered,

"Scan finish. No injuries scanned." Baymax said.

Baymax carried the guy out and scanned him one more time for injuries but Baymax failed to scan any injuries.

Then suddenly they guy woke up and shouted the name Anabeth.

Hiro and the other looked at him as if he came from death.

"Where am I?" The guy asked.

"Nobody knows where are we?" Hiro answered.

"Who are you." Hiccups asked.

"Percy Jackson." He answered.

Percy then jump out of Baymax's arms as he saw Toothless and Jack Frost who is flying above him.

"Who are you?" Percy asked and drew his celestial blade and pointed it at them.

"Whoa!" Hiro exclaimed. "Calm down." Hiro said.

"Who are you." Percy asked.

"Im Hiro Hamada, this is Baymax my brother's robot." Hiro said as he pointed to Baymax.

"Im Hiccups and this is Toothless my dragon." Hiccups said as he pointed to Toothless and the dragon smiled.

"Im Jack Frost Im one of the guardians. Just like easter bunny and santa." Jack frost said.