chapter 1

as soon as she entered the school all attention was on her but being who she is she didn't realise as she was very unobservent plus she always had her music on in her ears very loud.

Tyler pov

I watched as she walked into school all the guys looked at her some as a piece of meat where as others like me watched her with love instead of lust you see i tyler was not your typical bad boy i was a smart ass and was not player my mother brought me up as a gentlemen not as a fuck boy.
That's what most of the girls in school saw me as something along the lines of that because i was sexy like that.
I was brought out of my thoughts when my best friend Ryder came and greated me;

Hey bro
Hey man whats up
Nothing apart from getting laid last night he smirked you see Ryder was the biggest fuck boy i know he treats girls like they are chocolate rapers he opens them and dumps them. I just shook my head at him and proceeded to my first class.

Riley POV
I walked into school as usual avoiding others with my music higher and headed strait to my locker putting my things in and getting my things out i needed headed strait for my first class.

Soon lunch came along i went to get lunch your obvousliy wondering where my friends are well as you can see i was an outcast as i was a nerd and plus most girls hated me i did not know why all i knew i was not wanted by them