chapter 7

guys i hate it when the chapters are not named too but when i edit ill give them proper titles but ill need someone to edit for me because i cant spell for shit and ill be able to get rid of the a/n's

BROOKLYN BECKHAM IS BAEEEEEEEE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder pov (SURPRISE!!!!!)

this kid is so annoying were the fuck is he this is not funny i'm going to kill him.

"you have got a text from your boy"

he better have an explanation for 

"SHIT"

holy moly wacka moly that is one fine piece of arse let me just lower these sun glasses  bruhhh and shes not even wearing a thong she wearing full on regular panties bruhhh but it kinda looks familiar.

"excuse me  but why are you checking my arse out because i think last week you made it clear no strings attached just benefits"

shit no wonder the arse looked familiar 

"well it ain't my fault you keep turning me on"

"did you just quote Zara Larsson's ain't my fault you're such a dork , anyway i got to go see you around"

did she just call me a dork and walk away like it's nothing come back here bitch oh yeah she can't hear me. need to catch up to her.

wait is she going next door aw man Tyler has the best next door view when he opens his window. speaking of the shithead lets see what he texted

"come to Riley's next to door NOW!!!!!"

not even an apology i see how the dick-wad rolls, might as well start heading over there.

Tanya pov (2 surprises! because i luv u guys)

i would be lying if i said Ryder gets even more hotter each time but I'm a bad girl and bad a girl has no emotions or feeling, i also should not be getting feelings because my life is not right for him and he could get hurt jokes he could get hurt by one of my exes I'm like a girl version of a  fuck boy.

i was brought out of my thoughts by my fave cozy riles yes riles i call her that haters welcome to my world guys haters are haters don't take shit from them because that's what they are, they are the tiny shits that no one notices. enough of the ranting guys sorry halima for stealing your book it's just who i am i just steal spot lights it's who i am hair flick ima boss ass bitch sorry got carried away back to the book.

so yeah riles opened the door because shes bae, hey riles i said while giving her a hug then i hear a voice i was not expecting to hear behind me

"hey Riley i didn't know you were having a party but where can i find my idiot of a best friend"

"Ryder hello firstly and your nice person of a best friend upstairs in my game room"

Did i forget to mention riles is the complete opposite of me but let's rewind to what just happened.

"you what riles your having a party and you invited only 3 people an airhead, me, and someone else is upstairs possibly a guy from what i just heard"

"chill tan and no I'm not having a party and yes i invited you, Ryan and guess who Tyler"

I always knew she had a crush on him but i never knew she got him to her house!!!

"my cozy gets boys" I yelled this time which got me a slap from my dearest cozy, however we were interrupted by a different voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys 2 surprises povs i wanted to add a Riley and Tyler pov but as i said have loads of work and x factor in the UK has started 

peace out putasssss