chapter 3

Riley pov
I was getting out of the changing room when I got pulled back in I turn to see who pulled me back to see standing in front of me the schools queen bee brittney and her two minions prittney and whittney aka the schools biggest sluts and bitches.

"Stay away from tyler"

Was all brittney said they then left. I wondered what she was talking about as I walked out the changing room again. As I was walking to my last class I was lost In my own world thinking about what she mentioned and why she had said this that I walked into something or I think someone as they were soft and I felt a very hard chest of abs.
I look up and who do I see the schools bad boy tyler and his best friend ryder. they both had smirks on their faces however tyler stood out to me more he had the world's gorgeous brown eyes and slick back brown, at that moment all I wanted to do was run my hands through his soft slick hair.

"Babe if stop checking me out you may be able to shut your mouth and stop all the fly going in"

Holy schnitzel he had realized I was staring. i quickly shut my mouth and blushed the deepest red known to earth.
I was about to run off when he grabbed my hand

"Ahh no miss why would a peng girl like you run off and not tell me your name."

Tyler pov

Of course I knew her name I just didn't want her to think I was stalker or somthing

"Umm my name's rrrriley" she stuttered

I smirked at her again trying to cover the urge to kiss her. Yous see before I interrupted her ryder told me to play cool he then walked off doing God knows what.

Riley pov

What the gooseberries just happened I was talking to the school's bad boy my first and only crush I've ever had.
I know what you're thinking why would I crush on the schools bad boy well we went to the same school since we were little and have live next door to each other since like forever.

He never ever acknowledged me even though we walked past each other everyday he was too busy with his best friend ryder to even look up and notice me.

I was brought out of my thoughts as the bell for the last came so I started walking however I dropped my book so I go down but because of my mum being latina and making me wear skinny jeans to school as I got up I had to pull my jeans up.

I start to walk again but I feel like someone's staring so I turn around to see the whole schools population of boys looking my Glutes maximus licking there lips in sync and eye raping it. So the best thing I think of to stop them and get their attention is to scream

"RAPE!"

After I screamed this they all stopped and looked shocked so the best way to get away as everyone knows is to run and that's exactly what i did as fast as I can.