chapter 16

I'm gonna start off and sorryy I'm sorry for not being very committed with this book because I have been really busy and I did warn you guys as I posted something before saying so and I always post the last bit of the last chapter to remind you guys of what went down.

)(()))(((((((())))(())))))))))))))()(((()))())))()))((()()()((((())((((()(())(((((((((((((((()))()((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()(()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))())))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

last chapter

ryder pov

i know what you're thinking what i did was such a dick move but a man has feeling too. i was not surprised at i knew i was going to get a girl pregnant or in other words be a baby daddy, if i didn't stop my player ways soon. however not this early. i haven't really spoken to anyone not even tyler, i have just not been feeling myself today for all you dirty minded people i mean by feelings. i have just been down in the dumps with everything around me and then the baby is just another hill on top of the of the mountain of problems and stress i have. first there's my parents forever arguing, my grades have dropped really badly I just cannot be asked for life anymore I just wanna be happy for once I'm life. Instead of protecting my little my sister from my alcoholic abusive father. I just want to be happy for once in my life can it just happen.

Sometimes I just can't be asked for life that I sit in bed all day till my dad comes home because I know he drank and that i am going to have to protect my little sister and mum. You are probably wondering why mum has not left him yer let's just say love makes you do crazy things. This is why I have chosen to never have feelings for some one else or fall in love, even if it means to be a fuck boy or a bachelor the rest of my life then so be it as I will still be getting the pussyyyy 😎😎

However I think I have already broken that promise to my self.

Tanya pov

As we were getting out of the clinic I was still in shock while riley was just rambling on next to me about random shit. i also knew i sooner or later had to explain myself to ryder or my children would be living a life with a question mark for the space of dad.

"HEY did you hear what i just said"

"nope" i reply bluntly

"i said i every thing will be alright we only have like 4 months of school left and you wont really start showing till your 5 months or so, also your gonna love this but i found the warehouse they have been keeping ryan

)(()))(((((((())))(())))))))))))))()(((()))())))()))((()()()((((())((((()(())(((((((((((((((()))()((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()(()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))())))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

riley pov

the past few weeks have been a  coming and going in the blink of an eye but all the drama has stayed the same, us all going to school together Tanya and Ryder ignoring each other and me and Tyler having to pick sides causing us to put a close on are new found friendship.

anyway right now lets put all the drama aside and get out of the thinking room in other words the shower. is it just me but everything comes back to you when your in the shower or when your sitting on the toilet seat and you remember an argument that you had and comes back that you didn't think of coming rushing back in to your head like a whirl wind. so annoying right, time to choose an outfit for school that my mother would approve without telling me to go upstairs to change into an outfit I already know she picked out for me. as she believes your looks are everything whereas me I could stay in my pyjamas in and go to school with them still on and obviously you can not forget the oversized hoodie or jacket, as school can afford to build extra stupid buildings but not switch on there Freaking heating.