chapter 13

hey guys please forgive me for not updating in the last two months, i have my reasons 

1 my mum just had a baby girl 

2 i'm in my second last year of secondary school so everythings based on my school work and my gcse's (i live in london if it sounds confusing)

however it's the easter the easter holidays at the moment even though i have alot of work to do i will try add another chapter it might be short but oh wells it's still an update putas ill try and update my other book too its called petty bitches always end up last go check it out!

(())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())(())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()((((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((()))

Riley pov

saturday passed in a blur i think it's because we had so much fun with the boys that i even forgot about the letter from my brother ryan however i knew i had to tell tanya about it as soon as possible but i just woke up and me being the lazy person i am i just can not  be bothered to  get up for shiz. However, since yesterday i have realised  so i am going to have to question her about it too if she keeps acting weird.

  ((((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((()))  

2 hours later 

i know thats how long it took me to get up but a woman's gotta do what she got to do. 

anyways me and tanya are getting ready to go to get starbucks and i think i'll tell her about the letter or me being the forgetful person i am i might forget about it and it will be too late and ryan will actually be gone. tanya has still been acting weird so i'm still going to question her on that too.

at starbucks

we both got our drinks and sat down at a booth.

"so yesterday after you left with the  boys i kind of found something to do with ryan" after i had said this  i watched her face go from shocked to surprised to wanting to know more which was quite funny as her face normally held no emotions since what happened.

"what exactly did you find because bitch if you lying i will throw all my hot mocha on you then your iced one too"

"l.o.l bitch you think i would lie to you about something to do with my brother, anyway so basically i found a letter and it was from ryan" i brought it out and showed her 

dearest riley

i know you probably reading this thinking im dead im not actually i'm just trapped somewhere it's probably been years or months because you notice things always last minute or you don't because someone points it out for you. anyway as i was saying im not dead i'm just walking a planet called earth ha just kidding im locked up in a basement by dante and kaylum his little posse. please dont tell mum and dad ill explain to them myself when you find me or when i free myself. iknow you cant keep a secret without wanting to tell someone especially tans you can tell her but don't tell her too much just tell her you know i'm alive and i know her more than you she will try and hide her emotions

till next time

your dearest brother.xxx

p.s when i come back you better not have a boyfriend you're not allowed to date till augustus has a wife and children(for those of you who did not remember what was in the letter because it has been two  months)

"boy if he saw augustus right now he wouldnt be saying that or augustus will beat his ass to death, anyways how did you find this you're not even that observant"

"well i kind of saw you all sitting down there on your phones when i woke up but you guys didn't notice me come so i went up to my prank room to get silly string and the letter kind of fell out of the draw" i smiled sheepishly she looked like she was gonna kill me so i quickly changed the subject.

"so i told you whats going on now its your turn why have been acting up lately"

"promise you won't walk away from me or get angry) i just laughed in her face and said 

"why would i unless you've been a fake bitch and done something behind my back because puta i will slay you" she just eye rolled me this pendejo(asshole in spanish)

"well you see how i fucked ryder last week and you know how i keep up with my period so i dont fuck a guy with being on my period because that's just nasty its like putting a weener into a drink and repeatedly sloshing it in and out till it wrinkles up"

"no need for the gruesome description but just get to the point so the last boy you banged uglies with is ryder and so you should be on your period right but your not so what has that got to do with you acting weird"

"you are too innocent for my lifestyle riles basically i am pregnant with ryders baby, ryder is my baby daddy"

  (())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())(())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()((((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())))()()(((())((())) 

another cliffhanger sorry 

probably longest chapter i have written  

don't be a silent reader till next time xxx