chapter 15

hey guys i know i have been not updating regularly these past couple months  ill try fix but i doubt i will right now  as i have so many important stuff going on in my life right now. for example:

- i just finished my mocks yay life however it was absolutely shambolic my highest was a grade 4 you might not understand this if you do not live in london like me if your interested hit me up on my instagram hma.qadi_spams or halima_qadi i also have another account where i post pics of cute boys if anyone wants to know i like to keep this 1 on the low if you want it dm me about it

- its summer so guys give me a break

- im not gonna lie i'm lazy as fuck

dont forget to vote guys for wattys 2017 lets hope we win

warning guys a bit of a sad chapter or longer than normal.

()()((()(()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())(()(()()(()(()()()()())()(()())()()()())(()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()())(()()()())(()()()))(()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()))(()()()()()()()()()()((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))

last chapter

"oh do not lie riley i heard what you said you did not want me to know about my baby you are carrying you know i have fucking feelings too"

"hey man calm down riley will open the door and we will talk about this civilly"

"nah man i am done with this bullshit safe bro i am outta here see you around riley and tanya come talk to me when you are mature enough to tell me I'm gonna have a child"

  ()()((()(()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())(()(()()(()(()()()()())()(()())()()()())(()()()()())()()()()()()()()( 

tanya pov

the past two weeks have not been the best i am not going to lie i have been depressed with the baby and ryder. I haven't really spoken to anyone. i have been speaking to riley shes coming with me to my first scan tomorrow i am so excited but i still wish it was ryder coming as he is the father of my child, also i want riley to focus on finding ryan as it should be her number one priority but thats just riley always putting others before her. i have been trying to help her but with morning sickness, always hungry and needing to eat does not really help.

----------------------------

i am at the clinic with riley waiting for my name to be called out. she's been busy on her phone this whole time as she saves all her the things she does on her phone so it's easier for her to do things while being outside, also bitch has unlimited data so unfair i had to beg for at least 10 gigabytes. i also notecied as we were walking in people giving us a lot of disapproving looks did i look like a slut to them or something. most people at my old school called me thats why i had gotten into a lot of trouble as i always was fighting with someone as i could always hear them talking shit. i guess the shit that they said actually came true look at me i am a young teen mum.

"tanya maria alejandro jose diego"

i am scared shitless now i quickly grabbed rileys hand squeezing it so all the blood drained out of it to show her how scared i was.

"hi i am doctor britany turner i am going to be helping you through your pregnancy and birth alongside your midwife. i just need to ask you a few a questions if that is alright with you?"

"yeah sure go ahead"

"how far along do you think you are?"

"about three weeks"

"i do not want you to take this in the wrong way or anything but do you know who the father is and are you in a good relationship with him at the moment?"

to be honest i did not know at all how to answer to answer this question but by looking at riley her face said it all no lying honesty is key right now for you and your baby.

"to be honest with you i do know who the father but he and i had an argument about two weeks ago so were not really on talking terms at the moment"

"does he know about that you are pregnant with his?"

"yes"

"what does he think about it?"

"to be honest with you he is quite happy"

"okay thats enough questions we will do medical ones later but first lets check out this baby"

as she was putting the the gel on my stomach i looked over at riley to already see her looking at me with a reassuring smile as she knew the last few questions were quite hard for me to answer. them being about ryder and shit as she had watch me mope around the house for one week till i got back to my senses to fucking women up as i am soon going to be a mother, with help or without as i had still not told anyone else.

"ok lets have a look at what we have here as you can see there is the head let's take a closer look wait a minute there is not just one head but two heads, congratulations miss you be now be the mother of two children"

"would you like any ultrasounds"

what the actual fuck have i gotten myself into 

"yes miss turner she would like five please" riley replied as she knew i was too shocked to answer.

ryder pov

i know what you're thinking what i did was such a dick move but a man has feeling too. i was not surprised at i knew i was going to get a girl pregnant or in other words be a baby daddy, if i didn't stop my player ways soon. however not this early. i haven't really spoken to anyone not even tyler, i have just not been feeling myself today for all you dirty minded people i mean by feelings. i have just been down in the dumps with everything around me and then the baby is just another hill on top of the of the mountain of problems and stress i have. first there's my parents forever arguing, my grades have dropped really badly I just cannot be asked for life anymore I just wanna be happy for once I'm life. Instead of protecting my little my sister my alcoholic abusive father. I just want to be happy for once in my life can it just happen.

Sometimes I just can't be asked for life that I sit in bed all day till my dad comes home because I know he drank and that i am going to have to protect my little sister and mum. You are probably wondering why mum has not left him yer let's just say love makes you do crazy things. This is why I have chosen to never have feelings for some one else or fall in love, even if it means to be a fuck boy or a bachelor the rest of my life then so be it as I will still be getting the pussyyyy 😎😎

However I think I have already broken that promise to my self.

Tanya pov

As we were getting out of the clinic I was still in shock while riley was just rambling on next to me about random shit. i also knew i sooner or later had to explain myself to ryder or my children would be living a life with a question mark for the space of dad.

"HEY did you hear what i just said"

"nope" i reply bluntly

"i said i every thing will be alright we only have like 4 months of school left and you wont really start showing till your 5 months or so, also your gonna love this but i found the wharehouse they have been keeping ryan

  ()((()(()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())(()(()()(()(()()()()())()(()())()()()())(()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()())(()()()())(()()()))(()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()))(()()()()()()()()()()((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))  

i know this update was really late and i am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart i had to write it about three times because of writer's block and also i just had so many exams and other stuff in between however i am still busy i also left you guys in a very heated moment so i like  had to update. it took me legit 2 months to get this chapter perfect 

Keep voting guys we may not win but it's was all fun

Don't be a silent reader xx