chapter 2

Tyler's POV
I was now waiting for Ryder outside his classroom as he had earlier been sent out of class. As i was watching everyone go eat get lunch i then spoted Riley walking to the cafertia.

I stared at how her hair sparkled in the sunlight and how how her eyes glistened . that's i felt something hard hit the back the back of my head and say your totally whipped man i turn to see Ryder laughing i glare at him and head to the cafertira.

We get our food and start eating till Ryder says :

So when you going to ask her out because what i heard she is single as a Pringle he says smirking
I reply
I don't know man all I need is the right moment and balls

Man everyone knows you like her they all like her as well but they don't want to ask her out because they are all scared how your going to reacet and man go get some balls.

We finish our lunch and to our lockers to get our things for fitness class. when we get there we saw both the girls and our coach talking to everyone saying were mixing for just this class.

We all get changed and went to the gymnaisiam surprisingly the girls hadn't finished changing(note the sarcasm) while we were waiting we started talking. Suddenly everyone stopped talking and started looking at something i followed there gaze. To look at what they were looking at. That's when i saw her walk in.

Riley POV

I hate the schools fitness class uniform it consisted of really tight short shorts and a right t- shirt. I quickly got changed while as normal all the other girls took their time.

I walked into the gymnaisiam when suddenly everything went quite i turned to see what happens when i realised half of the guys looking at my ass or eye raping my body. I was suprised and shocked at the same time becuase i just have an average body not a perfect face and lastly i was a nerd.
I quickly took a seat and that's when the boys started talking again saying:

Man ill tap that ass
Man she's hella fit

I was getting self conscious then the other girls walked in for the first time I was happy to see them. That was until the teacher announced we were doing doge ball you see now i was excited we were getting balls thrown at our faces ( note the sarcasm)