chapter 6

i put up an update but for some reason its no going up but its fine its just an a/n becuase i just wanted to thank you guys

any way who else thinks they should be together but unfortunately there "just friends"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riley pov 

i should forgive him but i want someone to hang with today and he looks free.

"ill forgive you only if  you hang with me just for today we can play c.o.d wen we get back to my'n or you can go away and leave me alone having a guilt on your back forever and die with guilt following you everywhere you go" 

i know that was extreme but my cousin  is a physiologist and told me when you say that stuff and talk about the future shiz people never say no. i was broken out of my thoughts by someone howling of laughter next to me wtf is he okay or something.

"oh my god haha did you actually think i would fall for that shit haha oh my your face hahaha of course i would come over and play c.o.d which would say no to playing c.o.d and free food and wifi"

i'm so dumb of course  he'd say to coming to my house he's the schools bad boy and the players best friend.

I was so lost in my thoughts and him laughing that i didn't realise we had reached my house. as soon as we got to my door his howling had stopped i think he thought my parents were home because his face showed that he wanted to explode in laughter but he had to show a good impression.

as i was opening the door i carefully took my time to take the mick because he was struggling trying to calm his laughter. i knew my parents weren't home as so when i opened the door i just clicked and fell to the floor laughing.he looked at me weirdly than realised he realised why i was laughing  he than glared but soon started laughing too.

Tyler pov

after we had both fully recovered she showed me to her room

"you have already seen what i'm wearing under so here take your hoodie while i get changed real quick in my closet and not bragging or anything but i am kind of obsessed with gaming so i kind of changed the other half of my closet into a gaming room so go ahead and get it started up"

i was actually surprised for a girl she even had a console but having a gaming room made me like her even more for some reason. as soon as i walked in it was like a guy's heaven.

every single game or console you could think of was in there with every movie and a mini freezer on the side and a coffee maker

i had to test this thing out it looks so cool.

Riley pov

I quickly changed into shorts and a t shirt and took out my contacts putting on my glasses putting my hair into a ponytail.

before getting out i checked my phone and saw text from Tanya my cousin rephrase my best  cousin . 

Tanya: i'm coming over xxx

shiz i forgot she always comes on Saturdays i can't just ask him to leave but knowing her she'll come probs in 2 hours so he will probs have something to do in 2 hours

we played for an hour messing about here and there i had told him about tanya he said  he will just invite rayder he then started cursing saying how he forgot Ryder was probs waiting for him at his front door but hell just wait till Tanya comes to invite him over and let him stay outside and he deserved it for playing girls. not my words his

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed this chapter and i know half of you probs didn't read the top so ill just say it again

  i put up an update but for some reason its not going up but its fine its just an a/n because i just wanted to thank you guys 

dont be a silent reader comment and vote xxx