chapter 8

2 chapters in 1 month yasssss 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanya pov (i wanted to continue with hers)

"hey Ryder is it just me but isn't that the girl you fucked last week"

shit i hope auntie Sal is not home .

"yeah man fine ass and boobs"

I'm sure my face is period red can someone tell them to shut the fuck.

"hey Ryder i'm sure she would love to ride your pony again"

for sure auntie Sal is not here wait just said that.

"Riley maria Sophia Isabela Jose Diego"

the girl who is supposed to be helping me. now everyone is on the floor laughing while i'm angry and embarrassed de fuck why ,just why I should get a pic of this.

'SNAP'

Riley pov (back to mains)

oh god this is too funny i knew my cozy slept around because of them, she was worse than Ryder. she would only stay with a guy till she got what she wanted which was only a day because of her killer looks wares Ryder will stay with a girl a for at least a  week or a 2. 

After we all had gone back to my gaming room we played a few games me obviously winning all as always because when i'm bored or in my spare time i always play wares Tanya is always with a guy in bed but when she is at mine were  either eating, sleeping, talking, watching telly or a movie or playing video games.

after we finished playing we decided to go out as we were all hungry we went to Nandoes as it is the best place to eat in the whole of London (if u live in London and love Nandoes personal hug through the computer or through the phone or wateva electrical device ur using)

As we were ordering i see Ryder  giving Tanya giving  the ogleys so after Tyler ordered he said he was going to the little boys, it was Ryder's turn so i quickly asked her what I've been dying to do since i saw him staring

"so what do you think of Ryder eh"

"who said i liked Ryder pshttt"

she said pshttt time to play match maker que evil laughter hahaha

"sorry cozy i think your player days are ending first sign denial"

"wtf Riley" 

)()(()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()())(()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()

after we fished we decided to all go Kaspas (the best Dessert place ever)

"so Tanya i have been meaning to ask what school do you go to" 

i so knew he was into her

"that reminds me Riley you see how i got kicked out of that shit hole the called school well my mum signed me up for your school and i will be starting Monday"

"so i'm guessing i will be seeing more of your perfect ass since your coming to our school"

i don't understand boys they always have an ugly dumb smirk on their face for example Ryder said all of that with a smirk on his face. Tanya doesn't rarely smiles since what happened but I've gotten used to her smirking 24/7. so it didn't irritate me as much but Ryder's smirk was just so ugly.

i was interrupted from my thoughts because i felt someone looking at me i couldn't help but look up and see Tyler looking at me dreamily.

wtfffffffff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys its kinda shorter than normal but its because i might not update in December and maybe November ill try update next week because i have no school 

theirs not much to do with Tyler  i dont know but yh

i might type Ryan instead of Ryder my i'm sorry

anyway who do you think are the people who are stalking Tanya and Riley's past???????????????????????????????

comment below what you think should happen next

todolesxx