chapter 9

omg i'm buzzing with excitement 300 reads thank you so much you guys don't understand how much this means to me because this is my first book and my writing, spelling and grammar is so shit so if u can tolerate it u have have to be like my friends who can tolerate my weird, crazy, annoying and lovable personality

Tyler pov

I don't know why but after Tanya and Ryder got engrossed in their own conversation i just started staring at the beautiful human in front of me basically Riley, her hair was so blonde and perfect, her eyes were icy sky blue and her lips looked so kissab-

"what is their something on my face"

shit she realised

"no theirs nothing  your face is too perfect that i was mesmerised by your beauty that i can't think of a pickup line for you"

that sounded so gay

 (i am sorry if i offended anyone i don't have any thing against people who are part of the L.G.B.T etc community. its just something that is considered of as a joke. if i have offended any of you please don't stay quiet and i will change it if it has).

"hey Ryder want to pass me the sick bucket"

"sure thing Tan let me use it first"

"wow already on nick name bases do you see it Riley?"

"i sure do"

Riley pov

i know he doesn't like me he is just saying it. like i know i am pretty but i have a very explosive past. this is why me and Tanya's have become even more closer  than before, due to what happened in the past. we have always been very close.

  ()(()()())(((())()())()()(()(()))()())()(()()())(((())()())()()(()(()))()()))()(()()())(((())()())()()(()(()))()())()(()()())(((()) ()(()()())(((())()())()()(()(()))()())()(()()())(((())()())()()(()(()))()()))()(()()())(((())()())()()(()(()))()())()(()()())

after we had all got back, Tanya had decided to stay over since her parents were out for town for the weekend.

while we were watching the Annabelle(guys i have not watched it as i cant do scary but i have watched the trailer so i kind of know what happens) we heard a tap on my bedroom window we both looked at each other.

"okay we will both go to the window on the count of three"

this is stupid but this what happens when we both watch a scary film or show for example when we both watched scream the ghost story episode we didn't go to the bathroom for the whole night because we were both so scared if the red devil would come out of nowhere. 

(guys this actually happened to me like i still get scared but still who wouldn't want to watch this  nick Jonas was there i'm such a fan girl)

we go to the window and see them what are they doing here i thought after they killed him they was going to leave us alone 

    ()(()()())(((())()())()()(()(()))()())()(()()())(((())()())()()(()(()))()()))()(()()())(((())()())()()(()(()))()())()(()()())(((()) ()(()()())(((())()())()()(()(()))()())()(()()())(((())()())()()(()(()))()()))()(()()())(((())()())()()(()(()))()())()(()()()) 

i know this is a really short chapter to what i normally put but you guys i promised  a new chapter this week and if you know me you will know how much i love my school holidays and hate school like throughout t the whole summer holidays i only went out twice once to my cousins and for school stuff.

anyway guys i'm still so gassed i got 300 reads yasss

nightxx