chapter 10

guys i know i'm updating loads these days its because i soon will have exams and i will be too be too busy studying to update  as fast so any free time i have i add a little here and there. encase your wondering i like to update at least once in a month because i dont want you guys think  i can't be bothered with the book  which i am.

enough of the sad stuff guys, it's my birthday this month i'm gonna be 15!!!!!!! in 16 days (if your like me and are as shit in maths its on the 29th)yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

)(())()()()())()())()()())()())()()()()()())()(()()(())()()()())()())()()())()())()()()()()())()(()()(())()()()())()())()()())()())()()()()()())()(()(

Riley pov

flashback

"you sluts are so dumb even this brick is smarter than both of you put together" Dante roared at us both while Kaylum repeatedly punched us anywhere he could as we were both tide up to chairs.

"you really think you could trick us so you could get your brother out of are gang by being are bitches, well firstly we always knew there something fishy going on because we know a dumb teen won't be that easy". this time Kaylum was talking while Dante sat there being a fat shit he is. he can hit us too and damn his punches he can knock you out with one blow to the head.

"instead of torturing you both psychically how about emotionally" that's when they brought out my dear brother Ryan all beaten up and shot him right infront of us.

flashback over 

after seeing them both there i quickly shut the window and sat down hyperventilating however tanya just stood there looking straight at the window like a statue.

five minutes has passed and i have finally got my breathing balanced whereas tanya i think is still shocked to see them as she is still standing there  and has not moved one inch or a millimeter. ryans death had the most effect on her as she only has sisters so ryan was the closest thing she had to an older brother. he would always help with anything like last time this boy in school kept bothering us both but mostly her, she went and told him and he taught her karate as he was an mma champion and a boxer. then the next week of school of school she beat off all the bully for me and her.

ten minutes has now passed and tanya is still standing there but she has been silently sobbing i know this because there tears all over her face. i haven't tried to move her or speak to her because i know she wants some alone time so would i. i quickly wrote her a note:

tanya,

i know you want some alone time if you don't then i'm sorry for leaving you can sleep on my bed i will go to the spare room for the night if you want you can come sleep with me i don't mind if you wake me up to chat. 

night riley xxxxxxx

  )(())()()()())()())()()())()())()()()()()())()(()()(())()()()())()())()()())()())()()()()()())()(()()(())()()()())()())()()())()())()()()()()())()(()( )(())()()()())()())()()())()())()()()()()())()(()()(())()()()())()())()()())()())()()()()()())()(()()(())()()()())()())()()())()())()()()()()())()(()( 

i know sad chapter 

if you hate Dante and Kaylum vote to make riley better 

guys it my birthday in 15 days i just had to repeat myself