Chapter 7

"We're meeting everyone at the club." Kelly tells me, when it is time to go.

"Okay." I grab my jacket and head out the door with Kelly and my siblings and get in the front seat of Kelly's car and we head to the club.

When we get there, we go to the front of the line since my brother's and sister are here all the time and can get in free. We are let right in. 

The music is loud in here and I can barely hear myself think.

"Lucy!" Kelly yells over the music." Come on, let's dance!" I let her lead me to the dance floor. We danced for what seemed like hours before Kelly went to get us some drinks, leaving me by myself.

"Hey." A voice said from behind me as the owner of the voice wrapped his arms around my waist. I started to dance with him, swaying back and forth.

I turned around to see who it was. I froze.

"Mr.-, Mr.Lunarmoon?-"

"Please, call me Colin. We aren't at school."

I swallowed. "Wh-, wha-, what, are you doing?"

"You know, you're right, I should be doing this, I should go-..."

"No, wait" I said as he started to turn around. "There's nothing wrong in dancing, is there?"

"No, not at all."

I then grabbed on to his shoulders and we started to dance again.

"Happy Birthday, Lucy." He said after a while of us dancing.

"Thanks, Mr. Lunar-, I mean Colin."

"You know, I think you look amazing everyday, but today, you look absolutely sexy, and I really want to kiss you, but you're my student, and I'm not gonna do that."

Thankfully, Colin steps back and turns around right then and Kelly comes back with our drinks.

"Come on!" Kelly yells as she grabs my arm and pulls me towards a table where I see all of our friends and my siblings.

"Happy Birthday!" They all say at the same time.

"Thanks everyone!" I yell over the music.

"You look sexy, Luce! I like this new look on you, I mean you look great everyday, but today, you look incredibly sexy." Alex says, his words reminding me of what Colin had just said to me.

"He's not wrong, she does look sexy." I think I hear three voices say, or at least a version of that, It sounded like Zach and Jack, but that's crazy right? I mean that's a little weird. I look around trying to pinpoint the third voice I heard. That's when I saw Colin staring at me. I instantly Knew that he was the owner of the third voice...

This day seems to keep getting weirder by the minute...

I finally sit down next to Suzan at the table and notice just how sweaty I am from the dancing and I decide to take a little break.

When everyone decides to go back onto the dance floor, I decide that I'm still to exhausted to go back to dancing just yet... So I told them that I'll be there is a few and they leave me alone for a bit.

That's when Colin comes back.

"Hello, again."

"Hi, what do you want?" I ask.

"You, I mean I want to talk to you."

"About?"

"Life? I don't know, random stuff I guess...?"

"Okaaay..."

"So those people who were with you...?"

"They're friends, well most are friends and the three oldest are my older siblings, my brothers Zach and Jack and my sister Suzan. Oh, and why do you care?"

"I was curious. Sorry for intruding, It's just you, ummm, interest me, I guess."

"Well, I can a sure you that there is absolutely nothing interesting about me..."

"You may not see it, but I do... I have to go."

"Okay, bye." And with that he left and I went back to the dance floor. 

After dancing for a little bit it was time to go, I was exhausted. Also I could tell that Kelly was getting a little antsy, and if I'm being I was too.

So we left the club and took everyone home. Eventually it was just me and my siblings and Kelly.

Since Kelly is spending the night we go to my house and go inside. As I was about to go upstairs to my room, I feel the worst pain imaginable, It feels like my bones are breaking into a million pieces...

Vote and comment please!

Love all of you lovely people so much that I decided that you guys deserve another chapter today.

Hope you're enjoying!

So Question time

What's your guy's favorite sport, either to watch or to play?

Mine's Tennis, but I also like soccer. Oh, also I've always liked Karate....