Chapter 24

Lucy's P.O.V

At the end of the day Friday, I swung by Colin's classroom. When I got there, he opened the door for me before I even knocked.

"Hey, sweetheart."  He said.

"Hey."

"So, love, you comin' over tonight, for the sleepover thing you guys got going on?"

"Yeah. Kelly told me just to get a ride from you." He smiled.

"I know, I told her to tell you that. She took the twins over all ready right?"

"Yeah. Along with Caleb's mate. There's no way she could of taken Rose's mate. Anyways the twins are gonna be gone by the time we get there. The other's will be there though."

"Okay. Just note, even though you are having a sleep over with them, you are mine tonight."

"Of course." I said with a smirk. He growled a lustful growl.

He step forward and wrapped his arms around me and put his hands on my ass. Then he brought me as close to him as possible.

He brought his luscious mouth to mine and began to kiss me passionately.

He backed me up until I hit a desk, then he pick me up and sat me on it, standing between my now spread legs. Oh, and did I mention, I'm in a dress, that has know rode all the way up to my hips...

He started to trail kisses down my neck until he got to the soft spot and started to suck.

After a bit he said, "Why don't we get out of here and head to the house." His voice was husky with obvious lust and I could already feel his erection.

"Okay." We then left the school and headed to the pack's house." I saw Kelly as soon as we got there. 

She came up to us and said, "Well, you guys are back early." She then grabbed my arm and told Colin, "Sorry, dude, but I'm taking your mate from you for a little bit." 

He growled at her, he obviously didn't like her idea. She stopped in her tracks as she was dragging me somewhere. 

Colin said, "She is my mate, your luna, and I'm your alpha, you will not just take her from me! You can't."

"Ugh! Fine! Peace." She said as she let go of me and started to walk away. She stopped just long ago to turn around and say, "You guys go have your fun, but once you're done you are mine Matthews." She winked and walked away.

"Awe, you're blushing!" Colin teased.

"Am not!" The argument even sounded false to my own ears. 

"Okay, we'll go with that." I could tell he 100% didn't believe me, but can I blame him, I didn't believe it either. "Now come on sweetheart."

I followed him and we went straight to his room.

Vote and comment please!

Sorry it's short, but I could figure out what else to put in this chapter, to make it a bit longer...

All y'all should check out my new book when ya get the chance...

Love ya!

Hope you are enjoying!

Question time!

Are you guys in a relationship? If so how long have you been dating this person?

I've been dating, my amazing boyfriend since February 5, 2016...