Chapter 23

"Lucy. Can I talk to you for a little bit." Colin asked right as the bell rang.

"Um, sure." I replied. Then to my cousins I said, "Go on, I'll catch up in a few. Save me a seat please."

"Okay, Luce. See ya, after your done talking to your mate." That last part Lucy whispered into my ear. Then her and Caleb were off.

"What's up?" I asked.

As soon as the classroom emptied out, Colin shut and locked his door, then he came next to me and wrapped his arms around me, Instantly his lips were on mine and he was kissing me hungrily, I kissed back, filled with just as much passion as him.

When he pulled away he said, "Gawd, I love you. I needed that."

"Same and I love you two."

He smiled and planted a soft quick kiss on my lips before he said, "You should probably get going, don't want you to be late for class, plus your cousins are probably waiting for you."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

He kissed me again and after unlocking the door I left his room.

I made my way to third period. When I got there I saw Caleb and Rose sitting in the back of the class waiting for me.

When I sat down I noticed that Caleb had started to sniff the air.

He leaned close and asked, "Hey, do you guys smell that?"

Me and Rose had huge smiles on our faces and we gave each other a knowing look as we shook our heads no. Caleb is about to meet his mate.

The bell rang, but Caleb's mate still hadn't appeared. Me and Rose sent each other confused looks as Caleb kept darting around, trying to find the source of the smell. Then at once his eyes trained on the door and a girl walked in.

"Sorry, I'm late. I'm kinda new here." The girl said.

I heard Caleb say, "Mine." Under his breath, the girl shouldn't of been able to hear, but as soon as he had said that, she whipped her head right towards him. She looked as if she was in a trance. I looked at Caleb and noticed he too was in a trance like state. 

"Well, you may sit down now." The teacher said. and they both snapped out of it.

She then walked to the back of the class and took the only seat left, which just so happened to be right in front of Caleb's.

She turned around, extended her hand to him and said, "Hey, I'm Jade and as you just heard I'm new here."

Caleb took her hand and shook it. Then he said, "Hey, I'm Caleb, this is my twin sister Rose, we are new today as well, oh, and this is my cousin Lucy."

"It's nice to meet all of you." She said as if she had just noticed me and Rose.

As she started to turn around Caleb asked, "Jade, Would you like to go on a date with me? Possibly Friday."

Jade smiled and said, "I'd love to!"

Then we all turned and faced the front of the class and the teacher started to teach us another boring lesson, like always.

Vote and comment please!

Love ya's!

Hope you're enjoying!

Question time!

Who's you favorite character so far?

I personally like Lucy, but in my defense I did kinda base her off of me a bit... So it makes sense why I like her... She's a lot like me... just not quite as innocent...