Chapter 10

Lucy's P.O.V

"Lucy!" My mom yells from downstairs. "Get up! You have school today!"

I jump out of bed and say, "Ok! I'll be down in a few!"

I had gotten in the shower the night before so I decide to curl my hair today. I plug in my curling iron and go to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. I decide on a pair of black jean skinny jeans and a blood red crop top with a black tank top underneath and knee high black leather boots. I get dress and go to curl my hair. When I'm down with that long task, i head to the bathroom down the hall and brush my teeth. Then I head downstairs.

I head to the kitchen and when my siblings see me they back away. They've been scared of me since the night of my birthday when I turned into a wolf. They didn't see it, but they know that something major happened and that it kept me, my mom, and Kelly from being able to come all night. If only they knew... 

I look at the clock and see that it's 7:10 and school starts at 7:30... We need to get going.

"Hey guys, we need to leave now or we'er going to be late." I told them.

They remained silent, but they did head out to the car, making sure to keep their distance from me. It's nothing majorly new, they never did talk to me to much, but this is something new, this isn't out of resentment or hate or because they think of me as a freak, well they do, but that's not why they are acting like this, it's also not because they think they are better than me, it's more out of fear... Fear of the unknown, fear of what happened, fear, because of the stuff that had been said on my birthday, they now know what I could look like if I truly tried... They are afraid of a lot of stuff, but it all has to do with me, I can sense it...

When I get to school, I get out of the car and instantly smell the same smell that I smelt in the wood on my birthday. My mate, he's close, I know it...

I follow the smell and end up outside of Mr. Lunarmoon's class... According to Kelly he's the alpha, and I guess he is also my mate. I raise my hand to knock, but as I start to knock the door opens and I almost hit Mr. Lunarmoon in the face. I quickly lower my fist.

"Lucy. You're here." He said as if he was expecting me.

"Yeah..." I didn't know how to respond.

"Come in." He opened the door for me to enter. I notice that he must have a free period right now since there isn't anyone in the room.

"I think-" I start to say at the same time he does.

We laugh a little. he starts to talk again and I let him say what he was gonna say, but I have a feeling that it was the same as I was gonna say. "We need to talk."

"Yeah, we do." I reply.

"So, you just turn 16 Saturday and you turned into a wolf for the first time, you were an amazingly beautiful white wolf which is really rare, by the way... You found your mate, which happened faster than literally like all, wolves... He is also yours truly" He said pointing to him self. "As you should already know, but yeah, I'm the alpha of the Lunarmoon pack... Look you can reject me if you want, I mean I'm 6 years older than you and I'm also your teacher, so I understand if you want to reject me."

Reject him? Is he kidding? I wouldn't do that to him. I know that I barely know him, but he is my soulmate and I want to get to know him. "Why, would I do that? Do you want me to?" I had to ask.

"No! God no! I was just saying I understand if you would want to reject me... I don't want you to, but if you want to I'll understand.

"Yeah, no way am I going to reject you." Just then I got an insatiable urge to kiss him. My wolf took over my body, but not my mind. I walked towards him and grabbed his face in between my hands and pulled his face towards mine and I kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. That's when my wolf lets go of her control, but I continue to kiss him. It is the best thing in the world. You know how they say that it will feel like fireworks are going off? Well it feels like that right now and then some. He deepens the kiss and I feel like I'm in heaven... Gawd this feels good...

Vote and comment please!

Love you peoples!

Hope your enjoying!

Question time!

Who was your fist kiss?

Mine was my awesome boyfriend Chase Morgan and it was in March this year...