Chapter 8

Lucy's P.O.V.

I feel like my body is going to explode and turn to dust. I'm in so much pain. What is happening to me?

I hear footsteps and voices in the distance. My siblings are frantic and my parents are come downstairs I realize. Though they aren't that far away they might as well be a million miles away.

"Kelly!" I hear my mom yell. "Get her out of this house and into the woods as fast as possible! Now!"

"Mrs. Matthews, I need help! I'm fighting for control right now as well! I can't get her out of here by myself!" Kelly Responded to my moms command.

"Okay, well help me get her out of here! We have to hurry! We don't have much time!" My mother yelled.

What's going on? I wonder to myself.

My mom and Kelly both pick me up and run out of the house and towards the woods. I could tell both of their grips were strained, as if they were both fighting control. They carry me deep into the forest.

I look up and can tell the moon is at it's highest peek. It's midnight. My mom and Kelly drop me onto the ground and I look down at my hand, they have fur... What the fuck? Then all at once I feel my body morph into something else.

I look around and see two wolves behind me, they look shocked...? 

You're a white wolf. I hear somebody say, I turn around and no one's there. It's me, Kelly.

What the-? I'm confused.

I'm speaking to you telepathically.

How? I answer in my mind. Cause I realize that I can't speak.

We'll talk later, daughter. I promise. I'm the all gray wolf, Kelly is the gray wolf with the pink tail. My mother says to me telepathically. Oh, and it's called mind linking.

That's when I smell the most amazing smell... It smells like vanilla and pizza rolls.

I follow it. I run as fast as I can until I reach a clearing where I see another wolf. This one pitch black and resonates power. I notice that this wolf is also a lot bigger than my mom and Kelly.

He turns around and looks right into my eyes.

Something inside me starts screaming Mate! Mate! Mate! He's ours! What the-? Oh, sorry, I'm your wolf, my name's Remington, but I prefer to go by Remy. Oh, also that wolf over there, he's our mate, the one we are meant to be with forever and he's an alpha.

That when I got an over whelming urge to pounce and play. So I did just that. I tackled him. He Landed on his back and rolled over so I was under him. He leaned down and licked my face. I licked him back. He howled, like he had enjoyed it. And licked me again and looked up at the sky, I looked up to, I hadn't realized how much time had passed, it looked like it was about six in the morning. I still had to leave, I could tell that I wasn't going to stay in this form much longer.

That's when he hoped off of me and ran in the opposite way of my house. I got to my feet and ran towards the opening that wood lead me to my house. When I got there I saw my mom and Kelly waiting for me. My mom nodded towards a pile of close on the ground indicating that I need to put them on. My mom and Kelly went behind trees and I did the same. That's when I shifted back and put on my clothes...

Colin's P.O.V.

Lucy is a white wolf! And a gorgeous one at that...

She turned sixteen today and I honestly didn't know that she had wolf blood in her, I had no clue she would shift, but I'm glad she did.

I got to spend a few intimate hours with her and she had no clue it was me. All she new was that I'm her mate and we are suppose to be together forever.

I had fun with my gorgeous mate. She's gorgeous and playful, which I absolutely love about her. I love everything about her already. I just hope she doesn't reject me when she finds out that I'm her mate and her teacher... That would be awful...

Vote and comment please!

Love all of you people who are reading my book!

Hope you're enjoying!

Question time!

So, What are your guy's favorite supernatural creatures?

Mine is currently werewolves and fairies...

So the picture represents that she is a white wolf and the blue stuff represents the power that she has deep inside of herself...