seventeen

[thanks for all the support, he's an update
since you all wanted one]

***
it's true, I want to forget him, but I also want to forgive him. it's been hard though, even if I do, where do we stand? how do we make time for each other? now that I'm on a show and he's rehearsing for tour, it's almost impossible to work around each other's schedule, they clash too much.

and every part of me wishes that we could just end the fight, but at this point we can't even meet in person; I'm about to hop onto a flight to New York for Covergirl, and it's not like I can prospone it, I won't get another opportunity like this again.

I exhaled heavily and stuffed the few clothes I'm bringing into my suitcase, I threw some beauty and shower products in as well, before zipping it shut and carrying it down stairs.

"How long will you be gone?" my mother pursed her lips, and crossed her arms over her torso.

"Not sure, a couple days, not that I'm absence will be make a difference to you" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone cable and headphones,
along with a portable speaking and charger and chucked it into my carry on.

"I still don't approve of this" she gritted through her teeth, I stiffled a laugh - if she thinks she has any say in my life anymore then she must be crazy, that right was taken away from her long ago.

"I don't care, I've been independent for years now, I've never taken your opinion into hand, because of course you wouldn't know anything that happens in my life, because that would require you to be present, now if you'll excuse me, I have a flight to catch" I grabbed ahold of everything I was taking and stomped out of the door, the amount of rage I'm holding in right now is surreal.

from: dylan o'babe
have a safe flight rayy, call me when you can ❤️

to: dylan o'babe
yeah, sure. & thankyou, have fun while I'm gone! 😂

from: dylan o'babe
not possible

I smiled, shutting my phone off in a hurry, to say that I am excited is a under statement, I can't wait; I've never been to New York or done a photo shoot, and im not after the fame, I just think that I should take the chance while I have it. I don't want to end up regretting it later on.

                                        ***

I stood in front of the gate she was going to come to, a bouquet of red roses in one hand and a box of chocolate in the other, I know cliché, I just didn't know what she'd like, this was the only safe option.

I fiddled with my fingers in anticipation, I can't even express how embarrassing it would be if she rejects me. I moan in boredom and check my watch.

11:23am

she only has 27 minutes until her flight boards, that's exactly how much time I have to convince her to stay or too fly with me there in my private jet, some how I think I'll have more luck with the second option, could be wrong.

I watched as she walked in, her head was down so I couldn't see her face, which meant she couldn't see me either. She continued to walk this way for a few more metres, I have to do something to catch her attention or she'll walk straight past me.

Without a seconds thought I jumped onto one of the air port waiting seats and whistled, instantly people flinched and turned my way

"Excuse me, ladies and gentelman, I have a very important announcement. I love this girl, she's beautiful, the way her eyes light up when she talks about something she's passionate about, the way she laughs and even the little circles that grow under her eyes when she's tired, oh and her morning voice. Don't even get me started on her intellect, I love this girl everyone - and she's here today to go and persue her life long dream, and I'm here to pursue mine - her. Soraya Coleman, I love you, please stay"

she looked at me in astonishment, then she did exactly what I was scared of; she shook her head, wiping the the tears away from her eyes and began to walk off, what did I say wrong?

"Soraya, please, at least take my jet with me"
I pleaded, she's the only person I have left, if she leaves then I'll be alone once more.

"Justin, I only have one shot at this, I can't risk it" she patted my shoulder and sighed. She looks so beautiful, even when she's distraught.

"I need to go" she whispered, she grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me in for a hug. I don't think ever held so tightly onto someone, I know I've only known her for a few months and we don't even know the basics about each other but I love her. I'm sure of it, I've been in love before, I know what it feels like, it's both the best and worst thing you could ever feel in your life.

She let go of me, gave me a weak smile and headed towards the gate opening.

"If you love me you won't go" I shouted. She stopped in her tracks, didn't even look at me, and continued to walk into the distance.

I just lost everything, my everything.

***
bahaha, anyway pm me your numbers!! (if you have iMessage or live in Aus)

thankyou, for all the support I mean 1k reads? that's amazing, y'all are crazy!

make sure to comment, vote, share & follow

thankyou all

-yaz 💞