thirty eight

lmao, i have to sing to my class today. someone run me over with a bus pls.
-
the flashes stung my eyes, giving me an instant migraine. i tried my hardest to push away all of the cameras from my face, lord knows i wouldn't want it being the front cover of a magazine, i look completely undecent.

i took a deep breath, shoving through some more paparazzi to get to my red Ferrari. i quickly pressed the button which unlocks the car and jumped in, plugging in the aux cord.

i took a few moments to gather myself before reversing out of the hospitals parking lot that I've kept my car in for days.

i didn't have a set destination, i just needed to get out of there, the depressing atmosphere was beginning to pay a toll on me.

i made sure not to be out for too long considering i don't want to leave soraya by herself for hours, she just woke up from a traumatic accident, she should have someone by her side at all times.

i close my eyes and reach out for my phone, dialing her number. i know she'll answer because before i left i made sure she promised to accept my call as soon as she sees it.

after three rings i finally heard her heavy breathing on the other end.

"h- stoooop" she giggled, cutting herself off.

"Soraya, who else is there?" the words fell out of my mouth more sternly than i was going for, but it got my point across.

"dylan, he stopped by to check up on me. where are you?" i felt my jaw clench at the sound of his name, but as much as i hate him, i do have to mentally thank dylan for keeping an eye out on her while i have some time for myself.

"out. ill be back in 5 minutes" i muttered before hanging up and shoving my phone back into my pocket.

"so, when're you getting released again?" dylan asked, popping a chip into his mouth.

"tomorrow if im not mistaken. i have the interview with James Corden on the weekend too, which considering the recent events, will be pretty interesting" i laugh at the thought and quickly stop myself once seeing justin storm into the room.

"baby girl, im back, how're you feeling?" he walked right past dylan, ignoring his existence to come to my aid.

"im fine, dylans been keeping me company" i smiled brightly, pointing over to a red cheeked boy who had now moved across the room.

"right - hi dylan, thanks for looking after her, you can go now" justin says, gesturing towards the door with a cocky grin.

"justin don't be so rude, he's my friend he can stay as long as he wishes" i heard him scoff and step back away from the bed.

"she's right you know, there's no reason to be so conceited" dylan sneers, grabbing his jacket and walking out of the room.

"you're ridiculous" i rolled my eyes, shifting my body to face the other direction.

dylan is my friend, and if im hurt or even worse in hospital it's impossible for him not to come, no matter who else is here.

"but you love me" i felt his lips place a small kiss on my cheek, i turned to face him making him cup my chin and raise my lips to his.

"ive missed that" i giggled, completely forgetting about what had just happened.

"so you're actually going to that interview?" he whispered, trailing his hands down my back

"yeah, i think it'd be fun. plus now there's plent to discuss" i chuckle to myself, but after noticing Justin stiffen up and frown i stop

"don't talk like that. don't make the incident sound like a positive thing, im afraid you might make it a reoccurring thing otherwise" his words make me smile, he knows me all to well

"hey, im that much of a daredevil, unlike the one who likes to post butt ass naked photos and mirror selfies of you holding your crotch" i smirk in pride and show him the screenshots i took of his recent posts.

"you know you loved them, don't deny it" he smacks my arm lightly and laughs along with me.

"sure did" i whisper, just loud enough for him to hear. he says something incoherent back but kisses my forehead, shaking it off.

these are the moments i live for, well - besides being in a lifeless hospital room.

authors note;
sorry this was a filler chapter :) next one will be the interview. buttttt the interview is gonna be from you guys! ask any questions you have for the characters; leave inline comments

soraya

justin

Dylan

Sabrina

Hailey