fourty four

"we were and then we weren't"

i shook my head, wiping the tears away. i refuse to allow them to have this sort of an effect on me. if they want to go behind me back and kiss, just to never mention it again, well. let's just say that it's definetely telling me how long they're going to be in my life currently.

i sighed, lifting my phone to my ear as i listened to it ring.

"hello?" his husky voice left my breathless, sending chills down my back.

"we need to talk. meet me at the park" i hung up straight away.

seeing as im already dressed, all i had to do was slip on some shoes and grab a bag. after doing so i headed out, prepared to make a very, very big desicion.

i jumped into my bmw and floored the acceloration, making my heart beat faster and faster as i neared the park.

"ray, baby you look beautiful" i heard justin knock on my car window.

i stepped out of my car, shifting slightly when he tried to reach in for a hug.

"hey, what's wrong?" i scoffed, and stepped back.

"were you going to tell me that you kissed my best friend?" i stared at him, my eyes burning into his skull.

"i-i thought you were asleep?" i took yet another step back, barely able to comprehend what he had just said.

"so that makes it okay to do? justin in your girlfriend, im not a fling anymore. im beginning to think we don't feel the same way for eachother" my eyes began to sting, but i maintained my hard front.

"soraya i love you, it was just a stupid mistake" i rolled my eyes, clenching my fists to help contain my anger inside of me.

"apparently not enough. we're over justin, i can't have someone in my life that is going to continue hurting me when id give up anything for them" before he had a chance to reply, i got back into my car and drove off. heading back to sabrinas to talk to her as well.

i knocked on the door lightly, my rage has since calmed.

"oh my god, ray baby girl are you okay? come inside, ill make you some hot chocolate" sabrinas eyes filled with sympathy as she watched the tears stream down my face.

she pulled me into a tight hug before guiding me to the sofa and running off to prepare a drink for me.

"soraya, i don't know what happened but i want to apologise for how i have been acting. i should have seen your side of the story, but i have to tell you something and this is going to make your day worse but you need to kno-"

"he kissed you" i grimaced, making her sowwy nod and rub my back in small circles.

"im so sorry. how'd you find out?" she questioned.

"i saw it, i was to surprised to say anything, so i pretended to be asleep so i could grasp it all" i took a lot sip of the hot chocolate, making my throat burn intensify.

"i pushed him off, you saw that too right?" i could tell by the way she was speaking that she was disgusting with his actions, just as much as me.

"yeah. thats why im here. i broke it off with him, and i-i feel so lost i don't know how to deal with this bri" by now the tears were stinging my cheeks as they flooded out, and i could feel my head burning up.

"shh.. let it all out. he's a fucking pussy, you don't need him. we'll find you a hot ass nigga to fill his place one day, but for now you need to just relax and re-create yourself as the strong independent youn woman im best friends with" she kissed my forehead as she hugged me tightly.

"it's time for a new beginning" i whispered.

authors note;
sorry for such a short chapter but yeah :) story is about to end, but not before a few things happen.

oh and there is a 80% chance there will be a sequel

inline comment here if you want one;

(p.s my birthday is in 4 days !! ✨)