fourty three

the books coming to an end :)
still in sabrinas pov.

i stood at my door completely dumbfounded, why did they even think of showing up?

"what brings you here?" i scoffed, looking them both up and down.

"we wanted to apologise. i brought food" soraya said, smiling brightly as she held the bag of candy and Chinese food up.

"thanks, you can go now" i grabbed the bag and reached out for my door, ready to slam it into their faces, but i was quickly stopped by a muscular chest standing Infront of it.

i looked up and rolled my eyes, gently shoving justin back to where he was standing.

"listen, we're going to have a great night - ooh like a sleepover, see we're bringing back old times!" soraya exclaimed with excitement.

"hm, how 'bout no?" i said, resting my hand on my chin to mimick thinking.

"why not?" she pouted, waving the food in my face

"you know what, fine. but you're sleeping in the living room and that's final" i concluded.

they both walked past me and entered my apartment, resting the bags ontop of the kitchen counter as they slipped their shoes off.

"can you get out some plates?" soraya asked, unpacking the chinese from the bags.

"sure m'lady, im at your most humble service" i muttered, earning a glare from her.

i passed her three white plates from my cabinets and helped her dish out the meal.

"what movie do you guys want too watch?" i heard Justin call out, my eyes immediately darted towards my tv.

"just because you're staying the night doesn't mean you have permission to touch my belongings without asking" i scolded, ripping the remote out of his hands.

it's going to be one loooong night.

i couldn't stop staring at her, she's beautiful. i looked down to see soraya fast asleep on my lap, i lightly shoved her off of me and stood up from the couch.

i knocked on sabrinas door before opening it. there she stood, bra less and about to put on another shirt. her eyes darted up too me and without a seconds hesitation she wrapped her arms around her chest.

"get the fuck out" she hissed. i could almost feel her anger burning through my soul.

"why?" she snorted at my comment, and continued to put on her shirt before walking up to me.

"you're asking me why you should get out of MY room when im getting changed and your girlfriend is next door? wow you're even more stupid than i thought - actually no, pack your bag, you're kicked out. don't even think of coming back" she glared at me.

i looked at her face, studying every feature before my eyes landed on her lips. fuckkk they look so kissable.

without thinking twice i leant in, placing a kiss on her lips. as soon as my face lifted from hers i felt a pang of pain hit my cheek.

"get out" she was shouting now, it's definetely time to go.

i picked soraya up into my arms bridal style and skin our bags over my shoulders before jogging out of her apartment.

i fucked up bad.

just thought I'd add that there will only be a few more parts (im thinking to end on 50). i hope you guys are enjoying it so far, im sorry it's so shitty.

- this is basically the only book I've ever written that's gotten over 500 reads and 20 parts because i always get sick of them and delete them.

but other than that, i don't have much news other than the fact that once this story is over i do have another one that im getting ready. so don't worry :)

and depending on how this one ends, there may or may not be a sequel. depends on what you guys want??

leave suggestions down below 💖