twenty four

[okay am I the only one who gets annoyed by the authors who say '40 votes for update' like girl, what]

***

honestly, I've had it with justin. if he wants to go ahead and leave me without saying a simple goodbye to run to Hailey for the mets then I'll show him what he's missing out on.

i was invited to the mets anyways, and no, not for being associated with Justin, but because of the amount of people who spammed them on Twitter and such, I just never even bothered to consider going since I'm not that "famous"

I just don't understand why he had to run back to la when the Met Gala is being held in ny anyways, not to mention there is still another two full days until the event, with the amount of power and money he has surely he would have been able to have gotten fitted here, but I suppose he wanted to see Hailey to address their couple pr or something.

I shook my head, dispelling the thought of the two, listen, I have nothing against Hailey, other than she was a total upright bitch to me and she looks a little like a duck, but; why does she act like she's all that people talk about right now? literally the only reason she is remotely relevant is because of her families prior stardom and then Justin of course.

I quickly called up the airline I was booked to leave with tomorrow and asked to change my flight to three days away, they agreed, but it costed five hundred dollars due to the fact that they could have sold the ticket to someone that was actually going to be on the plane that day, which if you think of it, is understandable

after ringing up the airline I grabbed my purse and walked out of the shoots studio, crumpling up the letter from justin and throwing it into the bin as I passed through the exit.

with or without him, I deserve to enjoy myself for once. I crossed the street, making sure to look both ways before doing so, as the streets are even busier here.

I jump as I get yet another camera stuck into my face, thankfully this time the man isn't as demanding and rude.

"good afternoon Soraya, how's your day been?" the gentelman asks, taking a few small steps back and re-adjusting his camera on his shoulder

"it's been relatively good, I'm quite tired though, and how about you?" I asked, I may as well be polite, he isn't giving me any reason not to be, but if he asks any in appropriate questions, I'm out.

"good. is there a reason Justin isn't walking out with you? you were seen going into the building together if I am not mistaken" well okay, straight to the questions then are we?

"he had to fly back to la urgently to get ready for the Mets, and yes, he accompanied me at the studio while the photos were taken" the man nodded and gave me a smile as he looked down at my outfit

"you look lovely today, I can only imagine how great those photos turned out then" he gave out a small laugh and walked backwards, trying to capture my whole attire

"thankyou, I hope they are great as well, lord knows how early I had to wake up for them" I laughed at my own statement and continued to walk towards a small cafè in the distance

he nods and smiles, still recording.

"will you be attending the Mets? it would be a shame if you aren't considering how crazy everyone went on Twitter to get you an invitation to go" I giggled at his words.