0.5

let my feet rip apart with wounds, at least i can smile when i see you.

jimin hissed once the alcohol came in contact with his skin, gripping the seat with his fingers.

"shh, it's okay" taehyung gave a reassuring grin and continued to clean up the bruised area beside jimin's lips.

"this is the fifth time this week, i'm going to punch them square in the fucking face" the hazelnut haired boy growled under his breath once he was done and saw jimin shaking his head. the frown on taehyung's face deepens as he walks back towards his friend.

"you're fucking kidding me right? you think i'm just going sit here and wait till they slowly tear you apart? which bestfriend will do that, honestly" he shot a glare and sighs, pinching his nose.

"i'll stop them myself. i don't need help. i don't need you to help. i troubled you enough. maybe i'm really not worth it like they-" a finger being placed at his lips silenced him as he looked up at taehyung, his look softening.

"you're worth so, so much jimin. don't let them define you. they are no one to compare you to anyone" jimin smiles a little, the sound of the bell going off reminding them they still have classes to attend.

they left the infirmary and walked down the hallway, people clearing off the crowded area to go to their classes, some still at their lockers.

"school gate as usual after school?" taehyung grinned and jimin nodded before they parted to their classroom. unfortunately, they had different classes on specific days which isn't that great.

jimin slowly walked to the classroom, since only the first bell went off, the teacher was probably still not in.

once he entered, he heard gasps from students, glancing up to see hoseok flailing his hands at jimin, and before he could even comprehend what was happening, a bucket of cold water was splashed onto him from above amd heard mocking laughters emitting from behind.

jimin shivered as he wrapped his arms around himself, turning to glare at the three boys who were smirking.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" bobby scoffed, walking up to the black haired and pulled his black locks roughly, making jimin yelp.

"that's what you get for getting away earlier on twat" the raven haired snickered, releasing the hold on jimin's wet hair. jimin shot daggers at him before he started to walk off, only to be slapped at the face by hanbin. jimin winced as he felt the tears stinging his eyes, running off to the washroom.

jimin gripped the edge of the sink as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. "why are you so weak?" he closed his eyes, hanging his head low. he let one lone tear fall before talking in a sharp inhale, letting go of his grip on the sink and walked out the washroom to his locker and took the extra clothes to change.

the rest of the day went by fast, mostly because the black haired wasn't paying attention to the lessons at all. once he heard the last bell ringing, he grabbed his bag before exiting.

jimin saw taehyung already waiting for him at the gates and they walked home once the other saw him too. the walk home was filled with talks, taehyung doing most of it as he knew his friend had a bad day and tried to cheer him up. they reached the smaller's house after a while and jimin waved before walking in, greeting his parents before going up the stairs to his bed.

the boy placed his bag down before stepping into the bathroom to take a shower. he dressed himself up in a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants before settling down in bed once he was done, resting his back against the headboard and switched on his phone.

kik: message from goldenkook!

goldenkook: yo jimin.

goldenkook: jimin.

goldenkook: motherfucker reply mE.

jiminie: what do you want.

goldenkook: rude.

goldenkook: smh at you.

jiminie: its because you're being an annoying fucker.

goldenkook: oh.

jiminie: yeah, so shut up and leave me alone.

goldenkook: what's wrong?

goldenkook: you dont sound like you.

jiminie: dont you understand what i just said?

goldenkook: no.

jiminie: fuck off.

goldenkook: what the fuck is wrong with you?

jiminie is offline.

jimin groaned and tossed his phone aside before laying down and buried his face in his pillows, only to hiss when his bruised skin rubbed against the cotton material. but he ignored the pain, because he was too used to it to care.

-

jungkook slammed his phone and ran a hand through his hair as he closed his eyes.

"why the fuck am i feeling this way?" he shouldn't, jungkook shouldn't be feeling this way. the way his stomach twists and the pang of hurt in his chest because of jimin's words, he shouldn't feel this way.

yet, he is.