2.7

i know we're not in love, love is livid.

jungkook watches as taehyung enters the class with jimin, hands locked together as they sat at their seats, the blonde pecking the other's cheek but jimin just grins, mind preoccupied.

the male looks at taehyung as he animatedly tells his stories, smiles at jimin and sheepishly apologizing when the professor keeps asking them to keep quiet. he pouts and slumps in his seat and jimin bit his lip, heart squeezing.

"you made all of this?" jimin asked as he raises his brow, looking at the array of dishes and snacks the younger made making taehyung hit him lightly, "of course!"

they ate, admiring and enjoying the scenery and breeze in the park, autumn leaves falling around them as they sat underneath a tree.

"hey, you have something there" taehyung smiles mischieviously but jimin isn't looking as he bites into his sushi, not realising that the other had placed a small piece of seaweed on his cheek. taehyung giggled, "what?" he shakes his head, asking the older to continue eating.

"oh you have a mole here?" the blonde asks as he points at the back of his neck, tickling it.

"i've always had it, you're just not observant"

"hey!"

jimin sighs as the bell rings, he didn't even know what lesson he had been in, too immersed in his thoughts.

memories are meant to be memories after all, no matter how bitter or sweet.

"what's wrong with you? you've been spacing out all day" they were having lunch at a restaurant they frequented before taehyung left, taehyung doing most of the talking.

jimin shakes his head, smiling and asks the male to finish his food. "lets go" jimin looks up, frowning, "it doesn't taste the same, lets eat somewhere else"

"tae, lets just eat here" he says but the other is already on his way out, making jimin sigh.

"where are we going?"

"you'll see" he parked the car, getting out but his enthusiasm all wear out when he realised the small, cozy noodle shop is not at its place and had been replaced. jimin walked up next to him, looking around. "it's gone"

"it is, lets go"

taehyung turns, looking upset that jimin took this lightly, "the shop we've always been to together is gone and you're fine with it?"

"tae, lets just eat somewhere alright, don't be upset, there's more cafes and restaurants around" taehyung huffs and removes the older's arms from him, walking back into the car.

he sends taehyung back home, the male telling him that he's tired and apologises for being cranky. jimin smiles it off, tells him to rest and kisses his head before driving to his apartment, running a hand through his hair. he feels unrelaxed and tense, the stress building up in him but his heart melts and his features softens when he sees jungkook at his door, lighting up when he sees the older, crashing into his chest as he breathes in deeply.

"miss me that much?" when jungkook nods, he runs his hands up and down his back, entering the penthouse and lets jungkook fall onto the couch tiredly, groaning at the softness.

jimin laughs, the stress leaving his body just by seeing the younger. he changes his clothes and gives jungkook his shirt to chnage into, the younger pecking his cheek before laying back down on the couch while jimin goes to the kitchen. jungkook peeks up from behind the couch to the where jimin's moving around, the smell of food invading his senses and he hops off the sofa, jumping up the counter amd sits on it as he watches jimin cook for them. the older smiles when he sees him, jungkook's heart swelling with affection.